xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wandaXmaximoff

Hello Everyone wandas introduction

Hey,I'm wandaXmaximoff, but you can just call me wanda.I'm 23 and live near Birmingham U.K with my fiance and our 3 year old son.I'm into Harry Potter, wrestling, Lost, Anne Rice, gaming, X-men and writing (among other things)I love reading and writing fanfiction and my live journal.I've recently got into graphic making using free renders and I randomly found this site whilst searching for Harry Potter renders.Well, I guess that's all. See ya around the forum.Laaters peeps, T.T.F.N Wanda x

Hi wanda! *wave*Welcome to Xisto, as youre into graphics you will probably like the gfx forum here, its a good place for people who can make graphics!Im 17 from essex, like college holidays lol! I also like spending my life wasting away at the computer screen, but who doesnt!I tried my hand at signatures with renders, its not going too badly just got to get my blending right and then maybe ill post more in the graphics forum too! And I like Lost too! it rules except i keep forgetting what day it is and missing it :D Saw this week's episode though :DWell i guess ill see ya around!

Welcome Wanda to Xisto forums, if you haven't yet, read the forums rules, they are more important than anything else on this forum, they aren't that hard to follow and are for our own good.I am 14, and I am from Mumbai, just 5 months and I will be in college, yay!You will surely like the GFX forum as Shadow rightly said and you will find immense help using the various tutorials present here...Happy trapping... :D :D

Welcome to the Trap.Enjoy yourself while you are here and have fun.The rules are in place so that everyone can enjoy their visits. Please adhere to them.

Hello WandaPosted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Nice introduction. It tells us a lot about you and your's. The graphics community here is large, very friendly, and much helpful. You sound like an interesting person who will add quality posts to the forum. I look forward to reading what you have to say. I am a retired mother of one whose hobby is making (free) graphics for use by people for their personal sites.

Hey there, welcome to Xisto.I know one user, Albus Dumbledore has a hardcore Harry Potter site, you should check it out. Its good to see another "Lostie" ill have to start a topic :DAnyway, make sure you read the rules and follow them.Enjoy!