xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cgrim29588

Poll Vote On Popular Online Games Which Online Game Do You Perfer?

Which Online Game Do you perfer?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You missed Everquest, Guildwars, etc. Also, "Halo" isn't an online game, so to speak, it just has online abilities, so if you're listing that, you'd have to have others with online abilities too :blink:Anyways, I voted Counter-Strike, but I'd of rather of voted GW (I know "other" is there, btw)

And where is Unreal Tournament 2004?!?!!? you cant miss that one!!Its very similar to the Quake series but UT2004 has more action to me.Also we all are awaiting for Unreal Tournament 2007 :blink: on March, and seems like it will be the leader of games in graphics terms

I love CS: Source...even though I'm horrible at it. I'm still getting used to Source though, cause I used to play a lot of 1.6 for years. I like all source games, recently got DOD: Source...excellent!

World of Warcraft is the best MMO ever IMO. This comes from a long time Ragnarok Online player. I've played all of the games in the poll save Tibia. Ragnarok and Counter Strike Source are a close second, but the amount of time I've spent in World of Warcraft, and the fact that I'm a big fan of Warcraft Lore, and the previous games makes it come out top for me.

I voted for Halo 2. Even though i dont play it anymore. But a lot of people still do. I cant wait for Halo 3 to come out then i will be playing that. But i would imagine that World of Warcraft is a really popular game since so many people play it. Even though i never have played it and dont plan on playing it i think it looks great. You should of made Guild Wars a choice cause a lot of people play that game and it is a lot of fun. I just started playing a few days ago and i like it alot. Its a lot of fun and has many things to do. I would of voted for that instead. But there are so many good games out there that are online games.

Edited by savagemonkeyz14 (see edit history)

Oh jeeze that is a hard choice! Right now I play world of warcraft but I have gotten quite bored of it recently, waiting for the expansion to come out. Other than world of warcraft I would have to say FFXI is one of my favourite games. Not many people actually like the game but I find it to be rather entertaining. The only reason I really play world of warcraft is for my friends, other than that, there really is no point to be honest. I would probably just go back to FFXI :lol:.