xisto Community
markian

Whats Top 10 Music For You ? whats top 10 music for you ?

ARCH ENEMY - RavenousARCH ENEMY - PilgrimARCH ENEMY - SilverwingARCH ENEMY - Dead Eyes See No FutureARCH ENEMY - Seed OF HateARCH ENEMY - Saints And SinnersARCH ENEMY - Diva Sat?nicaCARCASS - Forensic Clinicism/The Sanguine ArticleCARCASS - HeartworkCARCASS - Incarnated Solvent Abuse

There is so many good musics, that I would like to start listen something from that. Maybe Eminem or Enemy.... I think that is metalica...

This is a great topic. It's 2 years old too haha. OK well here is my list:(Song - Artist)One Dead Cop - Leftover CrackWhat Doesn't Kill You - Capdown*BLEEP*ed Reality - Choking VictimFree Nation? - Anti-FlagMy Vagina - NoFXFeeling Lucky Punk? - INDKGang Control - Morning GloryRise Above - Black FlagScream Out - The UnseenA War Within - Intro5pectMy list is a bit different then your guy's haha

haha thanks to the one who dug out a two year old topic ,i like too many songs and whatever song i like is my favourite , i just cant list them all here but i will do my best to list songs i play mostwhen i am myself :sweet child o mine - gnrdont cry - gnrunforgiven - metallicanothing else matters - metallicaknocking on heavens door - gnrsmells like teen spirit -nirvanabreaking my heart - michael learns to rocksummer of 69 - bryan adamsanother brick in the wall - pink floydhazard - richard marxwhen i am feeling romantic :rush rush - paula abdllast christmas - george michaelcareless whisper - george michaeleternal flame - banglesunbreak my heart - toni braxtonbecause you loved me - celine dionyou are still the one i love - shania twainwhen i want to go bad:shake that **bottom** - eminem8 mile - eminemloose yourself - eminemwhen im gone - eminemwithout me - eminemstan - eminem**bottom** like that - eminemhailies song - eminemsmack my *BLEEP* up - prodigy it all depends on my mood :P:)

Once again, I feel like the biggest misfit in these forums.Emery - As Your Voice FadesChiodos - There's No Penguins In AlaskaThe Full Body Karate - You Can't Pull a Fast One on David L. CopelandThrice - Kill Me QuicklyEvergreen Terrace - In My Dreams I Can FlyAs Cities Burn - Of Want and Misery, The Nothing that KillsUnderoath - 814 Stops TodayPoison the Well - Parks and What You Meant to MeFall of Troy - F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P.Marion - The End is Near (Come Home Young Faithful)In no particular order.That Fall of Troy song is a real song and that is the name of it.And that Marion song isn't released yet, so don't look for it (it's my own band).

summer of 69 - bryan adams

You should here the NoFX version. It's awesome. It's sped up like 100 times haha

Records, not songs. For example...Nirvana - NevermindSoundgarden - Superunknown :) Pixies - Surfer RosaRadiohead - The BendsQueens of the Stone Age - Rated RSonic Youth - SisterNine Inch Nails - The FragileWeezer - Weezer (Blue)The Clash - London CallingMetallica - Master of Puppets

my favourite songs are hindi and urdu songs which are as bellow:1."tere bin" from Atif aslam2."naam tera" from Himish3."aashiq banaya" from himish4."tere bina" from ali khan5."dil ka reshta" 6."may tera aashiq hoon" 7."hamay aata nahi hai pyar may yon abaroo hoona"8."bas bhai bas" pakistani song9."lamhain" from Atif aslam10."bekhra hoon" from jal bandthanks !have a great day! :P

Dance Inside - The All American RejectsStab My Back - The All American RejectsAlways All Ways - LostprophetsOur Broken Hearts - LostprophetsHere With Me - DidoVictims of Love - Good CharlotteIt Ends Tonight - The All American RejectsGlamorous - FergieTo The End - My Chemical RomanceRooftops - Lostprophets

1) "Closed Casket Requiem" - The Black Dahlia Murder2) "Focus Shall Not Fail" - All That Remains3) "Internal War" - Unearth4) "Like Carrion Birds" - Abigail Williams5) "My Assassin" - The Bled5) "Truest Shade of Crimson" - Through the Eyes of the Dead6) "The Only Truth" - Heaven Shall Burn7) "Barbarian" - August Burns Red8) "My Fears Have Become Phobias" - As Blood Runs Black9) "Convalescence" - Darkest Hour10) "Memphis Will Be Laid to Waste" - Norma JeanBring Me The Horizon and Horse The Band need to be in there somewhere too.