xisto Community
hotchick2121

I Need Help With This Guy..... HELP

OK HERE'S THE THING..... THIS IDIOT GIRL RODE MY BUS HOME AND(oops caps lock sry....) well this girl was asking everyone who they go out with... well im an idiot and thought she was saying who we like so i blurted out the name of my crush.... well by time i rrealized she thought i go out with him she was off the bus.... now i dont know if she has told this guy or not. i really like this guy and he likes me as a friend.... but if this gets out... hell think im a freak stalker... ya know??? any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

for first chill out.. Just act like you always do and if so that girl says to that guy about you.. and if he asks you is it true then just say "what are you talking about?" or something like that.. act like you dont know anything about that and that girl is a liar..

when you get cornered about your previous statement on who you are going out with, by your "crush" or anybody else, you can always brush it off as a joke. :D this will almost always ease the apparent tension, for you and the one asking you. :D and in case it was your crush who decides to confront you on this, this will give you an opportunity to build a relationship: simply add that it may be a joke then, but counter-ask if it would be a bad thing for him if it were true? you can go on from there, basing on his reaction. he may opt to be just a friend for now, but who knows in the future, right? :D

Well I can assume that the girl who was asking people who they went out with, is a big time gossiper. So if this info. gets to your friend's ears act all offended and tell him to not believe in those rumors cause you two are just friends right??....and when you say that look at his reaction. When he comes to you to ask if it's true, notice if he's happy, concerned, confused, mad etc. By the way, is he even going out with someone?? If he doesn't have a girlfriend, why not try to make your friend/crush fall for you!!! :D

Get in before she does!, Tell him how you feel. Stop trying to hide behind a bunch of lies covering up your true feelings for someone. If the world was only half honest more then now, we'd all be happier and not having this conversation.

Things really get ridiculous when these things happen especially when it involves a person you really like. You will be worried about your image to him, and how he would react to this gossip. And of course let us not forget the change it will do to your relationship as friends, things would be so awkward between you and definitely this is not the ending you would like would you? The best thing at the moment I think should be done is to get on with life, I am sure the guy would not just sit there and listen to a person's gossip. I think he would ask you whether it is true and at that point of time, you can say what really happened or anything which you deemed appropriate. In this case, I feel you should tell your true feelings for this guy.

WOW!!!!! i didnt expect to get half the help i got... u guyz r great!! thanx abunch... i think ill wait it out see who she tells then ill go and tell him how i feel... hes not into the "popular gossip" so i think it'll go over well... thank you to everyone who posted.... its alot better than what my friends told me..... :Dluv yall...bye :D:):D:D

ok heres how it went down yall......lol

i went and told that girl to shut the f up about me and that guy..... so she shut up ... i got to her in time though and she never had a chance to get around to him....

i went to him told him how i felt about him and he looked at me..... AND ASKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we've been going out for two days now....... YES!

thanks yall i owe ya one!!!!

:D:D:D:DB)B):DB) hehehe

by the looks of it, your crush definitely took your forum name to heart. :D proves that a bit of courage helps, just couple it with sincerity and honesty and you'll keep the fire burning, hotchick2121! :D my best wishes to your blooming relationship. :D

Good luck in your expanding relationship with this guy. I only hope that people. . .like me. . .and my friend mentioned in another topic. . .can take your story and break out of our shells. I know we won't all have the same luck you had, but at least they'll know right? LoL. Good luck!

ahh well it all worked out fine, thats good. now go up to the bus chick and give her a bad **bottom** glare hahahahaha. if only everything was this easy ey... ;o good luck to the two of you

yeah... i will..... he came over.... yeah... cant talk about it in this topic.... we need to make a section in the forums where you can just let it all out... good bad and the ugly.... no pg13 junk.....we need a section to say all the "adult" stuff we want..... eternalfellowship.net has a cool 18+ section..... but eternalfellowship sux..... along with chaoticgaming...... they all suck.... newayz.... getting off topic again.... *sighs, slightly embarassed* *slips out of room before some one kicks her out*thanx yalllol:D

No come back, i want to kick you out in style! I must all the unnecceary '...' could be left out in future, i just went cross-eyed 10 times around!18+ Section?, It wouldn't really achieve much, most people can say what they need to say, and protray that feelings without having top make it 18+. Like saying you had sex last night can easily be said, me and my partner had a late night doing adult things. Same goes for the rest of it! I was using that as an example by the way, you'll never know when im doing adult stuff. 8-)

Internet Dating. This is how i see internet dating, You start with low self-esteam and dont have the balls to get a partner within your own area, so you turn to the internet to hide behind. You meet these people online and they sound good, but they end up playing you hard and fast, either crashing you into the ground further or worse!I'd much rather people take confidence classes then hide behind the internet trying to pick me up through MSN or the like. It's plan insanity, communicating through the internet atfer you have created the relationship is quite different however.