xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

Get Rid Of Dark Circles

There are numerous ways getting rid of bags, choose one easier for you. 1. Use teabags after you soak them in warm water. 2. Apply Vitamin K eye cream, or a good concealer. 3. Sleep more. 4. Put something cold under your eye when you wake up in the morning. (Example, ice) 5. Use raw potatoe slices and leave on each eye, covering them fully for 10 minutes. 6. Put some olive oil on the "baggy" part of the eye, and tap it in. 7. Use prep H. 8. Drink plenty of water. 9. Put cucumber juice under the eye. 10. Wash your eyes with clean cold water. 11. Cucumber juice is water... If you drink lots of water your bags may go down, bags are often caused by water retention.

Thanks for the topic I need this actually. Ever since school started I have been getting much sleep because of studying and I just really can't sleep well. Then of course this past Saturday I went bowling til 1 and had to get up for church at 6 so I had 4 hours of sleep. I might have to try some of these. I appreciate the topic.

I know about the teabags on the eyes thing, but the problem with that is that sometimes it will stain your face if you keep them on to long, at least that happened to someone I know. I've had this thing over the last few weeks where I wake up and it looks like I've been crying all night long. I started sleeping with a wet washcloth over my eyes and I think that it might help. It could be because of this cold that's going around or it could be some allergy. I don't know. I am going to have to ask when I go in for my eye exam/new glasses next week.

I read this little tip somewhere that when you got dark sports or bags under your eye, keep a metal spoon in the fridge/freezer and put it on your eye when you get them. I've never tried it, though. but it just works the same as something cold being put there. I never thought it should be done in the morning, though. ;oThanks for those tips, by the way.I'll do the simple things for now- drink more water and get some more sleep :)