xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
techclave

Need Logo For My New Tech Site

That's true buddy... It do understand , i am not giving a complete picture of what i need.... But i am designing my site now only and i guess it would take a week before i could finish the home page . And try to put in ur last effort into an application like photoshop, cuz that would be better for me.. As i said logos made using logo creators like AAA logo would be a bit too common...

What do you think of this animations, for logos, they stay well on the top left side or even right side of any page, if not, i will try to build that custom logo, but i cant promise you, i have a lot of work this week, so, i don't know ok? Lets see.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

For BKaq :

Yeah ,BKaq , though the logo you made was great , i am looking for something better .. .I am quite happy with the Lyon2's progress with the logos. I think you are a member of the graphic crew, right ?? If you can, please redesign the logo for me BKaq. Make a custom made logo ,without using any " Logo creator applications " . So, i hope i get a logo made especially for Techclave . If you need more detailed description of what kind of logo i need, please read thru the posts above,.. I think i have managed to put all details in the posts above . So , eagerly waiting for your product too...

Thanks a lot....

For Lyon2 :

Lyon2, i should say this this is your best work done for me so far... Looks really cute. Can u make me a non animated custom logo ???

Time is not an issue, ... The site pages are still under construction.. So it will take another week or two before i launch the site. so i can add the logo at the last moment itself.

Can u make that custom logo of size 500x400 ??

Good work there... And thanks..

Edited by techclave (see edit history)

Lets see if i can arrange some time to do your custom logo, can't promise, alright?But just to tell what i thnk, it is best for me to have the website (the index and the images/colors of your site) for me to test in my computer, it would be faster, much faster, and then i would upload the images of your site already with some logos for you to see the end result, so then you could choose right away.But you decide, no problem.

Lyon2, it would be really good if i can get you the index page . But the problem is ,at the moment i am workin on some php for the site and have to finish it in order to get to the home page designing . Anyway, I am still having that screenshot's layout in mind (the screenshot i have posted in the first post ) and similar colours. So whatever i need will be something related to it . If you think you could do the logo better only if you can have the index page, no problem... I would make it ready in a week maximum and send it.. So, it is always your preference that counts.. I feel terrible that i cant get the home page done now... But , i hope you understand.. This php work is a bit urgent so that my friend uses it to get started with the forums of my site . And again, time is not an issue.... So, make the logo whenever you have free time alone...

I will be waiting for the website ready, so i can test it on my pc, i thnk it's best this way, hope you agree with me, even thoguh, like that, i would be able to see the colors, so i can match the website colors with the logo colors, easy and quickly.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Sorry abt the late reply Lyon2...,, As i was away from home for the past week or so, i was not able to visit Xisto .. And i havent finished techclave yet !!! Just now i returned home, and straight away got to see your posts.. I have to resume website design now.. I will finish it soon and let you know.. THanks for your patience, and sorry again if i made you wait for long !!!