xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
techclave

Need Logo For My New Tech Site

Hi , I have started a new site and it would be named Techclave and i need a logo with the name Techclave. The site would be somewhat similar to this site

http://www.trillian.im/ . So please try to design a logo that goes well with the above site. Try to Design some symbol to represent techclave if possible and incorporate it in the logo . I hope one of you would help me out and come out with a neat and clean logo...

As i said above,

My layout and colour scheme will be similar to the following image

Posted Image

So , i need a logo that goes well with the above image's colour scheme. It would be great if it has that gloss,reflective texture and a neat look to go with it. I hope one of you could make it for me .

Name to be on the Logo : "Techclave"

Slogan to be on the logo : "Tech for everyone"

Size : 300x200 and 500x400

Thanks in advance,...

Notice from truefusion:
Added IMGFIT bbcode
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hi i just had a spare two minutes so i put this together, i know it is not to your specs, i am not a very good designer but here is what i made.

Posted Image

if you want me to re do it i will, any colors or anything can be changed

If you want i can do one for you, just tell me.

or

Visit my free logotypes website if you know how to use photoshop or other image editor

Free Logotypes for Company Websites

http://logotypes.freehostia.com/

-----------------

Ready:

But tell me if you like the colors, or give me the right colors to use ok?

Posted Image

size: 300x200

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Thank you Bkag and Lyon2 . I am really happy that you both have done the logo . Can you make the logo a bit attractive than this at the same time it should be clear and neat .

Well, if i am confusing you too much, here is what i need.

My layout and colour scheme will be similar to the following image

Posted Image

So , i need a logo that goes well with the above image's colour scheme. It would be great if it has that gloss,reflective texture and a neat look to go with it. I hope one of you could make it for me .

And Bkag, my Slogan for the site would be "TECH FOR EVERYONE" .

So ,you could put that slogan on the logo .

Thank you again, Bkag and Lyon2 ...

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

It would be good if you could give me the right colors, anyway, i'll try to do it, today i have the afternoon off.I will build a logo with a slogan now.

Lyon2 , the colour would preferrably be white and blue .... As i said ,you could refer to the image above... I need a colour scheme similar to that one... and it should have that gloss, reflective look to it..

Check out this ones, if not, i'll keep trying, but it would be best for you to give me the right colors, the color codes, the hex values:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok... Background should be in white ... logo's colour shud be somewhat similar to the blue colour of our Xisto ipb forum ...

Posted Image

And the font you have used is a bit too stylish... It would be nice if the font is more standard... Something which looks formal...

Edited by techclave (see edit history)

I will do it later ok? Hvae to work now, but don't worry, now i now what you want concerning the colors.

I'll do it in the next hour, yesterday i had a client shown up so i had to work, sorry, i am going to do it now.

----------

If this don't work, perhaps it is best to give you my program to make logotypes, sorry, anyway, it is easy to build logotypes, at least with my program!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lyon2 , looks like you use AAAlogo for the work , and you were talking about that application in the previous post , right ??? Well, i have used it ,.and am looking for something custom made.. Well, those logos could easily traced that they were made using an application . Thats the reason i am looking for a custom made logo that goes well with my site. Though AAA logo is a terrific program, i am looking for a logo custom made for my site . Anyways, thank you sooo much for the work you put in... I would use it for my forums signatures and banners ,...

Yes, i use AAALogo 1.20, but not only, i also use The logo creator and logo design studio when i want to create logos for clients or just for fun/helping, like this case.Both 3 programs are great to make logos, and i find AAALogo to be the best, no doubt, the problem is that to find the right colors is a pain in the "a.." , i do not have the hex values, so i can't to do much about it, it is also very difficult do create a logo for a site that i do not have the html/php/images files to test the logo i am creating.Anyway, i am doing this because i want to help you, of course, at the same time, i can develop my webdesign experience and knowledge on how to use certain programs.I'll try again, lets see if the last time i can do what you want better.I will upload the images later at night.See you later then.