xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
no9t9

Moderator With Attitude Problem

A certain ASSisstant moderator tells me "And it would be wise for the other member who posted (no names shall be mentioned) to not interfere with my business."what did I do? I simply commented on a hosting request saying that I couldn't believe it was approved because all of the posts were cut and pasted news articles and jokes. I thought that it was borderline spam creating 15 new topics in one day for this kind of stuff. And I didn't think these were good posts. It was an innocent comment and I didn't say anything bad about the one requesting the hosting. Just that I understand they are eager to get hosting... (my post was deleted)I have many posts that aren't counted and I know they are not just one or two liners. I don't even care... but when I make a comment on someone cutting and pasting and getting praise for it ( "Ur posts are all in order. Nice work"), I get told?!??!"no names shall be mentioned"... why? like I did anything wrong."wise ... not to interfere with my business" ... like i give a *BLEEP*.

I was just giving out advice (Yes, it was me). It really isnt your place to talk in and/or to critisize other members. I have talked it over with him and everything is fine. He was quite offended by what you said to him.I deleted your post because members arnt supposed to talk in there and/or comment on other peoples hosting.I wasnt getting up you at all. At that point in time the member was distressed about his account possibly being ignored and his hosting revoked and i didnt like to think that another member would do that.I hope you can see it from my point of viewRegardsX3r0X

well i dont knw i think the moderator is right..cuz i was applyin for this hosting where i had to post 20 posts to apply and when i applied this other member posted like 4 topics sayin tht i m a spammer i shouldnt get the hostin n i was really shocked by this...like if it was mod tellin me this it was ok..buh sometimes its really %%%%% to have another member tellin u tht u r a SPAMMER...

Next time this happens, pm the mods or an admin you dont need to make posts about other members or stoop to their level... just play it cool and it will all work out in the end.

Despite our differences in the past no9t9, I dislike the fact that you believe that you were treated unfairly and I would hope that you weren't. The mod as stated his reasons that is pretty much all that can be done really.I hope you two patch it up or at least understand eachothers points of view.

Hey people, don't get confused between Admins and Moderators.Admins are the ones with the power to create an account, delete or ban somebody.Mods generally moderate the posts and can only edit/delete posts.X3R0X is an admin.

X3roX was a Moderator for a certain amount of time then got upgraded then downgraded and then upgraded again.I don't know why though.It's our job to get pissed of at other members for trying to be cheeky, but I guess we are meanies.I feel for you deeply and hope a kick in a butt will do EVERYONE some good.

X3roX was a Moderator for a certain amount of time then got upgraded then downgraded and then upgraded again.

I don't know why though.

It's our job to get pissed of at other members for trying to be cheeky, but I guess we are meanies.

I feel for you deeply and hope a kick in a butt will do EVERYONE some good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just so people know, i was a admin at that time and NOT a moderator.

And really, i am a nice person i just took that personally i suppose, i dont know :D

And ru kicking mine or his butt? :D