xisto Community
cgrim29588

Who Created God

God has no beginning and no end because God is unimaginable. The beginning and the end must be also unimaginable for an unimaginable item. The beginning and the end of the cosmic energy or space or the creation are also unimaginable. Therefore, the beginning and the end are unimaginable for the unimaginable item like God and also for the imaginable item like space. Therefore, the two points, which are the beginning-less and end-less characteristics cannot help you in understanding the real nature of God. If you start recognizing the God by simply these two points (beginning-less and end-less), you may think that God is an imaginable item like the space or energy or the creation. In fact based on these two characteristics people have imagined God as an imaginable item like space or energy or creation. This concept has misled people to such a low level that people think that God is the very infinite space or infinite energy or infinite creation. Therefore, one should filter the concept of God at this juncture itself. One should think that God has no beginning and no end because the beginning and the end of an unimaginable item are also unimaginable.

Moderator: I placed this in the wrong place, please move to the General Talk Forum

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Next time you can use the REPORT button to let a moderator know. Knowing forum's features is responsibility of each member.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

God was created by the human mind and it is obvious by all the science discoveries over time that proven that fact.Many people have their opinions and of course they are entitled to them but if you look at the history of mythology you can tell that most religions are inter connected thanks to the rome craze of christianity and making it the dominate religion across the world.

There are many ways to answer that question...1- God just exists and then made the Earth...2- God was a brilliant mind from a really advanced alien race, that lives galaxys from here. (I think that's a bit alike as the story of the religion Scientolgy...)3- God is just made out of human fantasy, and the world began with the Big Bang (as it was proven I think), the universe apeared. Galaxys, solar systems, stars and planets were made. We started as bacterys, then fishes, then reptiles, then mammals, then us...Just choose the ones that fits you better, or write your own version :D

From the earliest reaches of civilization, humans have revolved around an "alpha-male/female" system, which likely evolved into worship of nature - and eventually, the forces that embodied nature. Referring to God as a singular aspect is an anachronism, as polytheism has been around for a great deal longer than monotheistic traditions of the same roots. Nature gods served the purpose of explaining natural phenomena that otherwise wouldn't be much more than, "sky-water", "white-powder", etc. Eventually, superstition came about and nature gods were transformed into beings of incredible power - as symbolized by ancient Roman, Greek, Babylonian, Aztec, and Hindu traditions - however, one sees a contrast between this and the ancestor worship/Confucianism and philosophy that pervaded East Asia during this time period. These were later absorbed and combined together to form the biblical God that seems to be the most common - and wrong - manifestation of the actual history.

In essence, I suppose, having a "god" is a way of placing events on Earth in another's hands; or essentially, moving the blame and the burden to someone else who can handle it; things we can't explain become divine in nature - miracles, disasters, creation, and destruction. Humans still have a very limited range of understanding, and faith comes from the need to know and understand what cannot possibly be conceived. The divine is a purely human concocation, in my opinion, but a very strong one at that - and definitely the most enduring.

I have no idea why I write so much so sporadically.

NOTES: Saint Michael - Romans sided with the "winning power", where for many centuries before (I'm in Latin :D ), they were distinctly polytheistic, a tradition taken from the Greeks. The Edict Of Milan (313) made Christianity legal although it wasn't officially adopted until after Constantine, who was baptized on his death bed. It fell upon later emperors to enforce that initial start. You have to remember, Romans felt threatened by the Christian prescence although Judaism was apparently tolerated - this holds true for any government that finds another power growing threatening to it. Romans carried out various actions like this quite regularly.

Everybody remember that this post can't be anything but opinionated, due it's nature. So no yelling :D

who cares?he may be there, he may not be there... but, i dont really care... lol...whoever created the ideal of gods teachings can die.... because now we al have fights about gay rights and crap like that.... all because of what god supposably said...

who cares?
he may be there, he may not be there... but, i dont really care... lol...whoever created the ideal of gods teachings can die.... because now we al have fights about gay rights and crap like that.... all because of what god supposably said...

That's actually remarkably ignorant of you. Political issues like that basically thrive from ALL religions, not from one single god. In addition, a lot of those aren't even religious. They're stupid restrictive political decisions based on what humanity thinks is right or wrong; unless you think everyone has a snake in their ear, whispering what's right or wrong (YAY MYTHOLOGY).

who cares?
he may be there, he may not be there... but, i dont really care... lol...whoever created the ideal of gods teachings can die.... because now we al have fights about gay rights and crap like that.... all because of what god supposably said...

let me ask you a question if someone was your friend and never lied a single time and all what he said in predicting things were true won't you beleive him if he said that God exists? 140 holy books can't lie. Why don't you care, don't you have any feelings. And God wasn't created by human and who said so will be burnt over and over in hell!!!
Just remember that the day of judgement is coming and we will see who is right when time comes!!! people say: so what if i'll go to hell? See those are idiots who think that way and God will punish them. But they don't know what is hell they think it is just a place on fire. Now or later they will know that God exists and they will say I wish I was never born!!

religion was made by humans. theres been many, and guess what, humans made them all. why didnt God write the Bible? if he can create a whole universe then why cant he make a book? and not tell all the remote civilisations about it, just let millions of people die without knowing they should repent? i believe there may be some sort of higher power (i am a satanist, and before you get weirded out, i suggest you check up on what real satanism is: it is NOT devil-worshiping, that would be plain stupid...). however, i think religions such as Christianity are bogus. if we really do get judged, it wont be on how much time we spend in church or praying.also: if Christianitys idea of God was true, wouldnt he be really pissed off at the amount of people *BLEEP*ing about this and that all the time? XD

You surely don't know anything do you? God wrote severele books an example the Holy Qoran!!! did you read it? All the things that this book told appeared to be true like that women will expose their body. If you read it then you will have a 1% chance to say that this book wasn't wrote by God!!

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

why didnt God write the Bible? if he can create a whole universe then why cant he make a book?

He did except he used other people to write it for him. They are the words of God but someone else wrote them.

i am a satanist, and before you get weirded out, i suggest you check up on what real satanism is: it is NOT devil-worshiping, that would be plain stupid...

Okay then, what is Satanism if it isn't devil-worship (worshipping Satan). https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Satanism

if we really do get judged, it wont be on how much time we spend in church or praying.

No we don't get judged on how much time we spend worshipping. If we acknowledge Jesus as the son of God then we go to heaven and if we don't we go to hell.

What i got from this aritcle, is that Satanism is something that you are in it for yourself. To be blunt, it's a selfishness thing. In some cases, some people that worship satan are satanists, and are under the religion satanism. But isilioth, like mentioned in the article, claim it is not about worshipping satan. Though, a less deceiving word could have been chosen instead of "satanism" for isilioth's religion.

I guess the simplest way of putting it is if you are not for God then you are obviously against Him. If God really does exist and you deny Him you will surely see H*ll... is it really worth d*mnation if you are wrong? I've studied facts that are backed up by evidence for way too long to believe that once you die, that's it, you no longer exist. And yes, there was a time when I was a non-believer but that time is past. One thing that is interesting is if there is no life after death and once you die you forever blink out of existence then it is very difficult to explain EVP's (electronic voice phenomenom) which I have actually recorded before. Now the fun part... trying to explain it from a godless scientific viewpoint...

Do not ask such a question because, the inferior human mind can not think anywhere near enough to a superior mind like Allah Subhanhu Wa Ta'la. The universe has a beginnig and an end but life hereafter (the day of judgement) and Heaven and Hell are also unimaginable and Allah has only told us what our brains can handle and understand.Peace Be Unto YouP.S Get back to me if you want to know more about Islam.