xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Which Domain Of These Ones Would People Recommend? I cant decide which domain to get

Thanks :DOkay, rc-talk.net has another vote, I think rc-help.net might be the one, although I think both would be well coupled

I like rc-talk.net, your going into the same sort of site as me lol i have a schumacher r12, hpi rs4 evo 3, thunder tiger uno (for bashin in the drive) and a team losi lst 2 I wont hole grudges though lol :D

I like rc-talk.net, your going into the same sort of site as me lol i have a schumacher r12, hpi rs4 evo 3, thunder tiger uno (for bashin in the drive) and a team losi lst 2 I wont hold grudges though lol :D

Lol, nice to hear that, its probably not going to be that great for a while yet... trying to perfect a good layout, to no avail

btw... your rc-forum sig link is off by a .com on the end :D

Lol, nice to hear that, its probably not going to be that great for a while yet... trying to perfect a good layout, to no avail
btw... your rc-forum sig link is off by a .com on the end :D

Thanks, i dont know how that .com got there anyway good luck with the forum, give us the link once it is done

Yeah, nitro's great fun. I left it out on the deck for like.... half a year and then it sat in the garage for another year and a half. I was amazed it even started. :D Must've been running it plenty rich. :DAnyway, I'm not even good at tuning it and it's still got tons of power. (It's got a Torq .16)Anyway, once again, recommending .net. And again, tell us when it's up. I could possibly help with a small amout of HTML. (I can't MAKE templates, but I can edit them pretty easily and have a lot of experience with forums.)

I like rc-talk.net, your going into the same sort of site as me lol i have a schumacher r12, hpi rs4 evo 3, thunder tiger uno (for bashin in the drive) and a team losi lst 2
I wont hole grudges though lol :D

I think RCnet.net is best because it think it sounds quite catchy

well rc-talk.net sounds like a phone companyrc-help.net it doesnt sound rightrc-help.info .info is never really a good domain name extention. Go back and re-think the name of your site. What about rc-forum-talk.net?

Well, let?s see. I don?t like rc-talk.net at all. It sounds as a business or a telephone line for some lucrative thing. rc-help.net it?s alright. Probably it?s the best in my opinion. It?s easy to remember, with "help" word you are offering something in which people can trust. I think that focuses atention.As for rc-help.info, it?s ok. Bu tI don?t know I don?t like infos... for some strange reason when I see info I think in information like in some official place that offers free info, about tourism for example. And if it?s not something like that it seems a bit tricky.

rc-toy-talk.com is cool. Helps if people don't know what rc means. And it also is obvious that it's a site to talk about rc stuff. Just my two cents.