xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Confusion In The Matrix Revolutions

Ok, ive watched it many many many many mnay timesit meaning The Matrix Revolutions.. and i am confused as hell(not really)but, in the end of the movie the little girl asks to oracle if they will ever see Neo again. and the oracle responds by saying, :Yes i suspect we will; what does this mean??does this mean that they WILL see NEO again? or does this mean that the problem in the matrix will restart all over again and they will find a new "The One" to fufill the prophecy, and the new "One" will be neo again so they will see him again he just wont know it. ot whatim confused a bit!

hmmm I was considering carefully what to write but the hole matrix thing is understandable to every individual separately. So I think that she assumed that the problem will happen again it is just matter of time as it happens all over and over. Because of this system upgrade or to say new version of matrix available the free man were born and in fact they are helping to keep all the artificial systems working because if there are no free man artificial intelligence doesn't have meaning to exist and there is no clue that it would try to exist for anything else except to fight for mere survival against human race so artificial intelligence will make new enemy each time it is destroyed. And as it can be seen neo actually died in matrix and it highly depends how his own abilities were developed as he was able to revive his girlfriend at one point and also to manipulate the matrix itself. If his development reached certain high like oracle then he might just be able to transfer his conciusness into matrix and be able to survive without material body as well like oracle itself bunch of other programs and constructor himself.

hmmm I was considering carefully what to write but the hole matrix thing is understandable to every individual separately. So I think that she assumed that the problem will happen again it is just matter of time as it happens all over and over. Because of this system upgrade or to say new version of matrix available the free man were born and in fact they are helping to keep all the artificial systems working because if there are no free man artificial intelligence doesn't have meaning to exist and there is no clue that it would try to exist for anything else except to fight for mere survival against human race so artificial intelligence will make new enemy each time it is destroyed. And as it can be seen neo actually died in matrix and it highly depends how his own abilities were developed as he was able to revive his girlfriend at one point and also to manipulate the matrix itself. If his development reached certain high like oracle then he might just be able to transfer his conciusness into matrix and be able to survive without material body as well like oracle itself bunch of other programs and constructor himself.

Yeah man. Thats what i think it meant. But considering the heavy influence it had from Mahabharta, I think It refers to the continuum of time and dace this world exists in. That everything keeps repeating again and again

yea, I agree with both the above, I think it is a never ending cycle for the inhabitants of the matrix and the machine world. Just as neo chose to leave and save trinity, instead of going into the other door to chose the new inhabitants of zion, when he is fighting smith in the end, smith says he has seen this before. That is because I think it happens the same way everytime. I think when the oracle says they will see neo again, they will but in the form of a new savior. Also many believe there is a deep biblical root through the whole matrix and I have seen it myself, so this could also point towards a second coming of christ, just like christ gave his life so sinners could be free, and then to come back to take his believers home a second time. Neo died to save the humans of zion, maybe he to will have a second coming?