xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hmchau

How To Create Database On Php Host

hi everybody i'm new bie . i don't know how to create a database on hosting.could you show me do it .i'm really glad if receive your helping . thank you very much .

Notice from electriic ink:
Wrong forum! Moving from "Free Web Hosting Account Request"
Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)

How you create a database depends on who you have your hosting from. I can see you are not hosted here at Xisto.com, so it would be useful if you could tell us where you are hosted, or what system they use to add databases.

First off like said we need to know what system your host uses. Log into your control panel or whatever you have and see if you can find any buttons or links saying anything like "sql, database, mysql, phpmyadmin" That is probably where you will find your database controls. Then tell us if which system it uses, it normally tells you on the first page of the controls.Also what host are you using? That way someone might know the system they use.