xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RuneMan

Suggestions On Trap17 Skin And Games

First you should a selection of nice skins. This skin gets boring after a while. You'll get more members if you have good skins. You should also have armysystem and arcade etc... so that members can playing games after they are done posting....

I don't think people come for the skins. They come for the posting and the hosting. The skins would maybe be a good idea though but I don't think it'll make a difference on the number of users. There are already over 20,000 already.

As for the games, they don't do anything towards contributing to the forums to get web hosting so they started a separate forum for gaming and what not. You can find that at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ They have an army system and plenty of games you can play there.

The skin is what it is because a while ago when we had a nice skin with images and all, members were complaining about slow loading time. So we made this one the default. If you want a new skin you can still use the old one in your skin picker.

hmm, armie system no its boring arcade, yes i agree there sould be somthing like that around here just for the fun of it.....skins, hmm i dunnno i think this works just fine and looks pretty professional

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I saw this in one IPB Board. I forgot the URL. The Highscorer in a game gets some amount of the money system they use in the board. The same thing could be done here, the highscorer getting around 2 hosting credits.....