xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MIGUE2k7

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Online Multiplayer Mode For those who love GTA San Andreas and online games

gta san andreasGrand Theft Auto San Andreas Online Multiplayer ModeWher do I go to play san andreas online no one no help me out-reply by damo

System RequirementsGrand Theft Auto San Andreas Online Multiplayer Mode

Well I have a labtop thats decent and I wanted to know what the requirements to play gta for the pc, such as ram, space it takes, etc etc. I don't want to go buy the game if I barely meet the minimum graphics and such and not be able to play online because of lag or whatever, thanks pro. Later all, and keep up the gaming!!

-question by Jeffro The Hawk

Replying to GTAplayerGo to sa-mp.Com and you will see "download page". Click on it ! you will see 3 mirrors to download.Click on the first mirror.Now let it downloaded!After install it(in your gta san andreas directory) open it and click on internet!many servers will appear right click on anyone and connect!now enjoy-reply by bhavyesingh

Online play for GTA:SA has been available for years (there's either MTA or sa:mp). Used to admin a really good RPG server for sa:mp called Chillpoint (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) though after the main coder disappearing and no new updates it was eventually taken down. It prob had all the features you would want from GTA online - classes, gangs, props/businesses, animations and all kinds of commands)

You can see most of the vids I took from there at DarkWolfAS profile on youtube or search for Chillpoint. Shame it's no longer around, dunno about about the other servers if they're up.

Few of us are starting to code a new server that's not related to Chillpoint on a special online mod for GTA:SA that still runs through samp called GTA United. Search for it online. The mod replaces the SA map with both LC and VC. As it uses the SA engine it includes all the player/vehicle mods and some interiors from SA.

When the new server is ready we'll be looking for new players if you wanna join us. Will take a little while to get the classes and features coded, but hopefully not too long.