xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Sotw #50 - Entries theme: ComputingHost

Size: 190 x 90

Brush Style: Any

Color: Blueish

Render: optional that matches theme

Text: Domain Names starting @ $1.80, All Domains Include FREE Control Panel, Transfer includes 1 year extension, domains.computinghost.com,

Other effects: transition or morph (animate?) OPTIONAL!!!

This weeks SOTW will be to make sig (logo) for Domains.Computinghost.com. The idea is to make something similar to this image:

Posted Image

but with above words for domains.

Visit https://xisto.com/ and see the color scheme that could be used, but by all means experiment.

I'd like to see Exclusive Web Hosting Offer and Domain Names Starting... either changing from one another with about 5 seconds interval, or morph from one to another.

Try your best and see what you can do. You do not need to perform animation or morphing. It is optional.

Please save all your work! If OpaQue likes it you'd be asked to share your source file to adjust few things/words. Thank you.

PS to encourage all you sig gurus out there, I'd like to make this SOTW #50 entry to last TWO weeks.

Bump

SOTW #50 now activated. Enjoy everyone!

Visit https://xisto.com/ and see the color scheme that could be used, but by all means experiment.

I can't get there from this link. I get a Not Found message. I can get to Xisto - Web Hosting.com though. Is the color scheme the same?

I can't get there from this link. I get a Not Found message. I can get to Xisto - Web Hosting.com though. Is the color scheme the same?

maybe try http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The colors schemes are diffrent in this link blue colors (lighter darker) and at other link they yellow and orange..

no it is not the same

here is a screen shot

if you need different pages, let me know but the rest of the pages have the same color scheme as the rest of them

bump?

sorry for triple posting, but this is my entry, its the best i could come up with....

Posted Image

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Here's my entry. First attempt was a failure. :) This one should do all right.

wel;l its been over a month now, and i think its safe to say that no one else will be entering in this SOTW, so could we possibly close it and vote and go to sotw 51?

I'm ganna enter one. I'd hate to see a Xisto - Web Hosting project fail!Give me a little bit and I'll see what I can come up with.

also forgive me if mine isn't that great. i don't use flash very often. also i had something better planned but in gif format it looked terrible. would be nice if we could post it in flash format though...... and yes kuBi no matter what project it is it's always a shame to see something go unrecognised. i'm just lucky i saw the SOTW forum :)