xisto Community
Reaper

Reckless And Bad Drivers On The Road drivers that are so bad that they almost take out someone

I don't know about your countries and stuff but in my country most guys drive well but then you get the exceptions. One would be the dumb mini bus taxi drivers who just generally make it there mission to cause as many accidents as they can whenever they on the raod. Somehow these oaks think they own the roads and they pretty much carry on like this all the time and god help you if you hoot at them or something when they do something stupid infront of you. If you lucky all you get is some finger signals or foul language. But when you do something that they do all the time then like it all your fault and carry on like they have never done that. But they have probally done it to about 50 people while they were on the road that day. Dumb morons. And then you get the expensive german car syndrome. Which apprently also means you can do what ever you want and drive as badly as you want. But the best part of all this is how the traffic cops who should be controlling these type of things, are to busy sitting on their a**es behind some speed trap, fining the people who are abeying the rules of the road and not driving dangerously, but going 10 km/h over the speed limit when the road is empty. because they are too lazy to acutally do some work and pull over all these unroad worthy taxis who's car is falling apart and more likely than not has no brakes, pieces of bodywork falling off and just a general danger for everyone else on the road. But speed trapping will really make our roads safer. I'm mean fine if you want to trap do it but to the guys who are apeeding and weaving in and out of traffic. or guys doing 240 km/h on a 60 road which is clearly reacklace. But at the same time acutually enforce some rules of the road.

From what i've read about what you said the are disgraceful people the police i can understand why you are angry. Normal people who happen to be going like 5 km/h over the spped limit get fined however these people are going like 100 km/h over they speed limit they they get nothing just like do what you want! <_<

Edited by beastjo (see edit history)

Well I don't know where you live but in the US its a big problem where I live. I live in a college town, so there are alot of younger less experanced drivers on the road. On top of that, the outskirts of the town are covered by farm land and there are lots of trucks and farm equitment on the road. I either A: have a *BLEEP* behind me going well over the speed limit and honking at me like I'm the one not obeying the law. B: Have a truck or SUV on the wrong side of the road, when the road is plenty wide enough for him to stay on his side of the road. I have had many other things happen to me, but those seem to be the most common...for me at least. It rather bugs me when people think that you have to go exactly the speed limit or over it. Com'on people, if its dark and the weather is really bad, do you really want to go 55 miles per hour? I would think not. We don't have expensive german car syndrome where I am but we do have "Truck and SUV Syndrome".The cop thing I do tend to agree with you on, but the problem is that alot of people who do those types of things know where the cops have speed traps and either act like the worlds best driver when they go by it or avoid it all together. This even happens when cops are right behind them as well. They either turn off as quickly as possable or start acting all goody goody.

Yea, ive been seeing alot of comericals about this on the web. Because of substance abuse it is this growing problem witch the law must enforce. If people just folowed the law things would be much simpler. I think that people do this because they are ignorant and that they feel as if they are invincible and will never die. They need to realize the reality of life, that death exists not only on other people but themselves also. If people realized this I think that the road would be a much safer and ejoyable place to be. I know that I would feel alot more safe knowing that there would be more people obeying and folowing the law about substance abuse. Thats why I think that the government is doing a good thing in applying these comercials. Hopefully it helps and makes people realize about this growing problem.

i hate those drivers that are not COURTEOUS. On a 4 lane road, why is it that only about 4-5 cars can block the whole damn road!! Why not just move out of the way!People are such greedy drivers. They ALL want their own lane. Why can't they just drive BEHIND someone when you are not going faster than they are? STOP BLOCKING THE ROAD.

damn there was this one person driving in front of our school...i was crossing the street and im almost across (maybe 1 1/2 car lengths to go) and this car just wizzes by me by this point im about a arms length away... and theres another car turning into the parking lot... and they almost hit each other...man i wish a cop was there at that time...

I live in the US and I do agree that it is pretty bad here. There are at least a few accidents every morning in the morning commute section of the news. It's pittiful, I do agree with that. Like in New York where I almost got hit by a taxi at the airport so i know what you mean about the bus drivers. We may not have busses but the taxis will get you if you don't pay enough attention!

In New York City, there are plenty of seemingly retarded drivers. For instance, take your average one-way street in Kew Gardens Hills (in Queens), and partner that with and idiot who just double parked, especially when there is an available parking spot about 5 feet away. Next, look at Lexington Avenue (in Manhattan), where there are buses, and the billions of taxi drivers who drive at something around 20 MPH, when even buses go faster than that (when they are moving of course; there are M103 stops like every two blocks). In simple terms, Don't drive in Manhattan.