xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
s2k6

Need Help Losing a Girl

Sometimes, like for this case...you just need to drop her. I doubt that being nice, and pushing her away slowly will get rid of her , and she may just take you pushing her away as you pushing her away because you like her. If she is seriously calling you so much, you need to put your foot down. You need to live your life, she needs to find her own.

ahahahah tell her you have a girlfriend! J/K but yeah tell her off nicely. Just be like I'm not interested and I'm sorry, its not you..It's me blah blah just be totally honest and really she's asking for her heart to get broken if she stalks like crazy.

Look, this goes for almost any situation, especially if it has gone this far. Give her an earfull. You don't have to be mean, but let her know where you stand and where the line is that should not be crossed. Sounds like she crossed the line a time ago. Believe me it will ease your pain and make her a better person for the next guy.

Sit down and tell her all the things that bother you about her and her actions, even though the truth might really hurt her being honest is always the best way to go....just be tactful when you talk to her ok.

i agree with this one. if she really bothers you at such a constant rate, let her come to you and talk to her. properly of course. you should shout at her for bugging you, you might hurt her feelings. tell her that what she's doing doesn't do good to both of you. obviously because she's wasting a lot of time, which she could use for more important stuff. and by bugging you, you won't be able to work or do your stuff properly.

if she confesses her feelings towards you (thus the reason she kept on bugging you), tell her properly that you're already seeing someone if you're really seeing someone, or if not, tell her that you're not the right person for her, and that she'd be better off with other guys, and tell her that you won't be able to reciprocate the same amount of feelings that she gives you, and that in a relationship, a couple almost always work things out. tell her that it won't work between the two of you and she'll just get hurt in the long run.

Tell her youre gay, or if youre thinking of something less radica........

well that's not really the best way to do that. you don't have to resort to lying just to move her out of the way.

just drop her, while you don't like being stalked, i'm sure its rather troublesome for her to stalk you as well. so just drop her, just hope she realises what she's doing is wrong..instead of taking it the wrong way and scratching your car or badmouth you..you get the idea...hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned..drop her, but do it nicely, be nice, and hope she understands