xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

! Dawiss Vs. Truefusion ! First who gets 5 votes wins

Dawiss sent challenge to anyone GFXer from Xisto.. The first who accepted his challeng was Truefusion! The battle rules were simple:

Theme: Any

Style: Grunge and/or abstract

Size: 350x150

Colors: Any

Vote: Truesfusion and Dawiss can't vote, staff and forum members can vote.

!!Winner is first who gets 5 votes!!

Dawiss:

Posted Image

Truefusion:

Posted Image

For voting use:

Dawiss: 0Truefusion: 0
Edited by Dawiss (see edit history)

Dawiss: 0Truefusion: 1My vote goes to truefusion, i like the way his flows and how there is more than just three or four colors in it.good job both of you

Dawiss: 0

Truefusion: 2

I vote for Truefusion also. I like the background, but the blending definatly needs work!

Dawiss, yours is alright, but it looks over-sharpened, and the scanlines are too dark, therefore killing it.

Dawiss:1TrurFusion:2Im voting for dawiss. Sorry true fusion but its just a personal thing but i dont like that render at all. Your sig is nice though. Its just my kind of thing that dawiss has done with the Bg i like the explosion effect. Great work from both of you. Well done!

Dawiss: 1TrueFusion: 3My vote goes for TrueFusion, Dawiss you sharpened the image alot more than needed to make the extrude effect look good and you chose very bright colours for your colourbalance. Some overlaying clouds could make your grunge border look good but believe me in this one it looks sick.TrueFusion has done a really brilliant job, I love the render and the colour choice and style of the background, real grunge! <_<Dawiss, I didn't expect such an simple thing from you, I mean look at TrueFusion's sig, it stands out and shows that he/she has worked hard but you, that explosion is too easy, I mean was there any time limit in this battle, if there wasn't then I think Dawiss you need to loosen your excitement.

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Dawiss: 1TrueFusion: 3

My vote goes for TrueFusion, Dawiss you sharpened the image alot more than needed to make the extrude effect look good and you chose very bright colours for your colourbalance. Some overlaying clouds could make your grunge border look good but believe me in this one it looks sick.
TrueFusion has done a really brilliant job, I love the render and the colour choice and style of the background, real grunge! <_<
Dawiss, I didn't expect such an simple thing from you, I mean look at TrueFusion's sig, it stands out and shows that he/she has worked hard but you, that explosion is too easy, I mean was there any time limit in this battle, if there wasn't then I think Dawiss you need to loosen your excitement.

lol dude this one took me about an hour.. This sig is only made on grunge effects 5 clouds and 3 color ballances lol... but I got to admit truefusion is experienced and better in sigs :P..

Dawiss: 2TrueFusion: 3I also dont like TrueFusion's render much as it doesnt seem to fit in with the background. Although i also think the lines in Dawiss' sig are abit dark i still prefer it. Though theyre both very good and much better than i could do!

Dawiss:4TrueFusion:4My vote goes to Dawiss. I like how he blacked out the picture to match the color of his sig. Nice. <_< Nothing personally truefusion.

Ok i guess it comes down to me...I just want to say truefusion has been a great friend here on trap 17, BUT I Dawiss's better. I like that game and i like the ripped effect. Truefusion, i also don't really like DBZ haha. Anyways no black mailing me hahaDawiss: 5TrueFusion: 4

Well Dawiss got to 5 first so I guess we have a winner already. Sooo, I am not going to vote and let you guess which one I really like best. <_< Both are very nice. Good jobs both of you.

Thanks everyone who partecipated in this battle voting for me or tuefusion :P.. this was great and though battle so maybe some time rematch? :D...you guys needed to see how I started screaming when I saw BooZker has voted for me <_<... ok thanks everyone agan and hope you enjoyed this battle and the atmospher B)..