xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MIGUE2k7

Optic Ilussions? How... WTF?

This is fascinating, I love these kind of images. That waves image is really cool, I wonder whats wrong with the brain that makes it look like its moving. And about the last image it does sort of pulsate and it makes me dizzy at the same time

It's amazing they play tricks on your eyes like the jesus one if you look at the picture they give you it is like a silouet (shadow type thing) of him. But what i want to know is why your brain does this? do all brains do this? can we prevent our minds from playing tricks on us? for example: we have all seen movies where the people in the desert think it's water but it's actually because the air is creating like a wavey effect (like a barbeque does) and your mind wants water therefore it tells you that that is water. But would this not happen if we did something like drink water? so if anyone can tell me what they think about this about preventing your mind playing tricks! <_< If you could that would be great!

Thanks

i just went onto the site and i found this realy good one..

http://www.tekzoned.com/twophotos/

Your supposed to find the diffrence between the two pictures but i cant find it. Can someone help me?

lol i've seen them before it make you jump i've seen other ones like that if i find them again i will post them!

http://www.tekzoned.com/weird/weird7.html

Edited by beastjo (see edit history)

Some of them are fun. Like the first one, its like something in your eye causes it to change color. The second one i've seen before. I think its the way the seeds are places make it seem like it is moving. The third one makes me cry.