xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beastjordan

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up/ Get A Job?

Well I have got a job recently in a Telecom firm. But this is not my final destination.I want to be a social worker and do something for the society. But for that I require money, so I have decided to earn money in my early part of life and do social work on the second half.And my Best wishes with everyone, who have replied here, to acheive there Dreams.

i would want to become a forendic scientist......they are the people in the shows like CSI, NCIS and things like that....they make about 100k a year and then maybe if i run a webhosting company on the side, kinda like Xisto has to offer, and also a paid host like xisto network has to offer... that'l lbe side money then i dunno... loli just want to be able to make allot of money!! and get by in life. which requires allot of money unfortunatly

there are more than one way of looking into it.... U ca decide your career depending upon getting what you like, or depending upon how you get paid . One of my friends used to be pretty good at academics... Well,outstanding, i should say !!!! But he had a inclination towards teching and decided to join as a lecturer. Now he is working as a lecturer, nothing great about his salary ,but he is very much satisfied with his profession. Another friend of mine, who was a fun loving guy and was good at photography jumped into his fathers buisiness. Lots of cash involved, but really, he is getting sick of his daily routine and planning to switch over to photography... So i guess, it all depends.. Inbetween, I always dreat of being a software engineer..

See me I've majoring in Computer Science right now so my job will be to be a Computer Programmer. But what I really want to do is get my PhD. in the field and being work as a college professor.And it's not really because I like teaching or anything. ki'm just kind of good at what I do so I know will be able to help some kids in college plus I really like the college campus and environment. I'm not actually one of those popular kids hanging out with a bunch of people and joining a million clubs or anything but that's not all college is about like most people seem to think it is. To me learning stuff is more important I'd rather focus on that and the best place to learn is in the college environment. So being a professor at a college would be ultimate.

I am currently in the field of mobile applications development. This is an area which I am interested in, dealing with mobile phones and I believe this industry is always going to be rising. I am in my last year in that course and after that, I hope I am able to get a job in that industry and who knows? In the future, I hope to be able to become a senior programmer.

My heart is in either pediatric oncology counselling or I may end up in grievance counselling. I didn't really know what I wanted to do until maybe the middle of my first year in college. I feel if I am going to have to go to a job day in and day out for a large chunk of life, it might as well be something I enjoy and can grow from.

When I grow up . . . I think I'm going to die.

And then be burried under a pile of dirt and then, eventually, become a patch of grass and flowers.
After being devoured by maggots.

That'd be nice. Well, aside from the maggot part.

Edited by brenji (see edit history)

when i grow up....tough question, but i've wanted to be a computer programmer for some time now, but its going to take a bit more schooling before im ready to to big applications. and if i decide that i dont like that, im not too bad on guitar lol.

I don't wanna be a lawyer because then you have to lie :DI'd love to be a scientistand for those of you who want to do acting/modelling/singing then all i have to say isIT IS JUST A PHASE THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH...lolDid you know that most BEGINNER scientist get paid 40000 as a starter salary...pretty cool innit!!why don't you ask your connexions advisor or go to their website....good luck :D

Well i still have no idea what i want to be prehaps a scientist or a lawer. Anything that makes good money!
I'm intrested what you want to do when you are older from owning a cornershop to owning a whole string of restraunts!

Thanks! :)

What I want to be when I get a job? That's easy: Computer Programmer. I'm so skilled at using computers that I just wouldn't settle for anything less.

i would want to become a forendic scientist......
they are the people in the shows like CSI, NCIS and things like that....

they make about 100k a year and then maybe if i run a webhosting company on the side, kinda like Xisto has to offer, and also a paid host like xisto network has to offer... that'l lbe side money then i dunno... lol

i just want to be able to make allot of money!! and get by in life. which requires allot of money unfortunatly

Woah, Albus! You want to be a forensic scientist?!? I have NEVER heard anybody admit their passion to do such a serious and dangerous job on the web! More power to you mate, we need more people like you!

I don't know exactly what I want to do. I've got an idea, that I could very well do and enjoy but I haven't really taken much time to look into it. My sister is wanting to be a type of a bar owner. One of those where big name bands, and small name as well, come in and play on various nights. She's currently taking classes in all kinds of things for stage and then some business stuff for this. It sounds kinda cool, and if all else fails, I could do advertising stuff and various artsy stuff for her if she was to ever be successful in that area. Advertising sounds kind of interesting to me, I really don't know for sure.

I hope that I will become a famous Computer Scientist and eveyone knows about my real name. I really love researching with my lovely PC , like creating programs , makeing a web site (Hosted by Xisto :) ) and something similar. I really want.