xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
isilioth

Best Mmorpg?

I think there is a post already about this topic, but anyway... I?m not sure of what is the best MMORPG, because it would be really a hard job to try them all and compare. I like SilkRoad, because I play it... if I played another I?d like another I suppose. I mean I don?t habve enough time to play hundreds of online games to say which is the best. These days I?m playing to simple game that is about being a rockstar, forming a band, fame, etc. called Popomundo. Graphics are inexistent but it?s cool and catchy... it?s called Popomundo.

Actually, this picture tells it all.

WoW in my opinion is a horrible game.

Posted Image

Eve and Guild Wars are tied. I have played EVE Online trial, and it is amazing. Beautiful graphics and fun gameplay.

I hate EQ2, bleh :)I used to love WoW...But now...really I think Pong was better..., the problem is alot of people get distracted by the first few levels going kinda slow and boring and the grind some of the ranges can be, but in my opinion if you work your missions and efforts right and have a bit of luck in teaming...It works out all the better.And it's PvP is really better than anything I've ever seen, most people seem to *hate* it, but not many give it a chance/suck at it because the missions system teaches them one 'right' way to play because the most common AI types are so repetive, hang around with some of the top PvP groups and well...

I think the best mmorpg dusent exist. Because you can't compare 1 mmorpg next 1 another then it simply sucks.I mean inovating mmorpg / games are great refreshing and unique. Like spacecowboy a game wher you level for better gear and fight in fighter planes huge wars huge maps great grafixs and free 2 play. Also I think wow is yust a wannabe of all other mmorpgs nothing original yust stealing some 1 else his idea. Well cinda every game dus steal it from final fantasy they made the rpg scene.. there idea.But I like inovating games like flyff. gunz, spacecowboys etc.

I like World Of Warcraft. Runescape met my MMORPG needs for a couple of years and i got quite good and rich :) . My brother and i were interested in getting World Of Warcraft about 5 months ago. Dad said he'd pay for the membership and yeah...It got a little boring around level 15 and im level 20 now, i just wait till im rested up and then go and train :P . My brother really enjoys it though.

I currently play RuneScape, as I have all the way through high school (except grade 10). But as i am going to uni next year, i will be able to get broadband and i want to play some other awesome MMORPGs.
ive heard and seen alot about WoW, FFXI etc. but what does everyone think is the best? Is Guild Wars good? Is Lineage II better than the rest?

post opinions thanks.

and ill say it now: NO flaming runescape.

lol... I play runescape also :) and im a member combat level 87 and im in grade 10. I dont know of other better MMORPGs i got CoD2 but i can't run it..I haven't tried WoW but i want to try it sometime :P.
Edited by Danny (see edit history)

try guild wars, its free, you just have to buy game, maybe you will like it. there will be new chapter out next month, so you should get one of 10hour free trial keys and try 1 and 2 chapter to see if you like it and than buy the whole game. i play it now for quite a while and i like it very much, it has great pvp and pve is great, ecpecialy with some new features tha twill be added in new chapter. give it a try.