xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pixieloo

Text Link Ads

https://www.matomyseo.com/

You can make money by displaying a simple text link on your site! You get money by referring people. You get paid via check or via Paypal, your choice. I've seen a lot of people use this, so I decided to give it a try.

Notice from truefusion:
Removed refferal.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

It looks ok but you know I think I would probably use Google ads instead. People trust Google and not other links but I would try this one as well. I would probably try both for a period of a month and see what it does for me. Or maybe just a week I don't know. If I do sign up I'll PM you for the referal link so you make money too.

Hmm thankyou for posting <_< I have heard of people that put banners on sites and when people click it they get money. A guy I know does that. Could you make a living by just doing that? Or like part time job?

Hmm thankyou for posting <_< I have heard of people that put banners on sites and when people click it they get money. A guy I know does that. Could you make a living by just doing that? Or like part time job?

Typo you can't make that much money off of it unless you are recieving thousands of clicks a day which is unlikely. You can make a hundred dollars or so sometimes more depending on how many people visit your site. Of course you can't click on your own ads or have people click 1000 times for you because you will have your account deleted for using bots.

It may sound good, but as per above, its only a earner if the sites really active (as in 100,000 clicks a day or so forth). Which seems it may only work for real busy commercial sites, and to a lesser extent busier forum/sports/etc communities.

https://www.matomyseo.com/
You can make money by displaying a simple text link on your site! You get money by referring people. You get paid via check or via Paypal, your choice. I've seen a lot of people use this, so I decided to give it a try.

Notice from truefusion:
Removed refferal.

Google has an ad system too called adsense... I signed up for it last night, generally if your site gets around 1000 unique hits a day then you can make around 10 dollars a day Very good if you need some hosting money <_< or for those darned domain names Text ads and image ads are basically my whole reason to have a website :P call me greedy

Hello, i have been trying Text-Links-Ads recently and it's a good way to earn some money if you have the luck of geting people to suscribe to Text-Links-Ads from your site. You earn $25.00 for any referred visitor that results in a sale or gets accepted into Text-Links-Ads publisher program, it's no bad.I have been trying this ads in a blog of Blogger, and it's only possible to suscribe to Affiliate Program thats allows you to referring sales to Text Link Ads and to referring publishers to Text Link Ads, and not to "sell your space for links", that's is more interesting. The problem it's known, you can not upload a xml file into your root directory.So, ?Do you know anhother text-link ads that can be used in Blogger?

Referral system is all together, not a good idea to generate money from your sites. Because it is like fishing, you sit quietly by the bank side hoping to get a good catch.One should go for Google Adsense, the tested and proved one. I have seen many of the reputed sites with Adsense ads. In this system you are earning every time your page is accessed. This is far better than referrals.