xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

Who Wants To Know?

It drives me crazy when I ask a person a question and the respond by saying, "Who want to know?" Well, me obviously, that's why I asked the question! The person I asked must of been in a bad mood then they make me in a bad mood. It's just a stupid response!

lol Ya some people are just really sarcastic when it comes to that. I haven't heard it in a while except from my mom when she is messing around or doesn't want me to know something. It's sort of stupid why people would say that but sometimes someone else really does want to know and you are asking for them.

Well, obviousely I want to know, if I asked a question <_<There are many people, that are either in a bad mood, and aren't up to explaining something to someone, either don't like to answer that type of question at all, or just plain rude...I generaly ask a lot of questions concerning tech stuff, and especialy if I don't know something about something, and that something interests me... I try to understand people, but isn't it much niocer to just say "I'm not in the mood to answer your question", or, "I have no idea what the answer is", or something similar :P

Ha.... Sounds like something I would say to my brother to get him to bug off.... Anyway, people are frequently in bad moods. They could be nicer, but still.... When you have tech questions, you shold find someone who knows technical stuff instead of the random people that you find in a bad mood. Maybe tell them that you care when they ask you that. sounds corny- but it works. My friends are unique and sometimes I ask them back "why?" just because I'm curious about why they're asking me or just why they want to know. You never know....