xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Exotic Food In Your Country something you want westerners to try :)

I am from PAKISTAN, and The Best Pakistani Dishes are;These all are in URDU and other languageBiryaniQuormaNehariKarhaaiKabbabTikkaTandori ChickenMeet PotatoBalti Gosht etc etc etcUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMyyyyyThese all are the best dishes

I am from PAKISTAN, and The Best Pakistani Dishes are;These all are in URDU and other language
Biryani
Quorma
Nehari
Karhaai
Kabbab
Tikka
Tandori Chicken
Meet Potato
Balti Gosht etc etc etc
UUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMyyyyy
These all are the best dishes

yuuuuuummmmmmmy , you wrote all the tasty dishes man!!! i have tried about all of them,very tasty,but one thing i dont like is simple Tikka :) i like chicken Tikka,that is really really good,whenever i eat chicken tikka,i eat about 1 dozen of it,really tasty.

so add Chicken Tikka in it also.

chicken feet and salty duck eggs. salty duck eggs are sooo good xD Hm. I can't think of any others. Those are two that westerners probably haven't eaten before.oh wait. xiao long bao. literally translated, it's little dragon buns. Lol, i don't know why it's called that. But it's basically a bun filled with yummy meat.Chinese people eat a lot of weird food, hehe

I have really never heard of those dishes. All the food in Mexico is really popular, so nothing is exotic here, not that I know of. The only thing that really is exotic is the pitaya. Which is almost like a magical fruit that grows on a cactus like tree. What makes it magical is that it only comes out one time per year, and that time only lasts about a month. Its the most delicious fruit I have ever tried, it beats any candy or all candies together. Gosh, Im craving one right now, and they wont come out again until next april. =(I promise that when they come out next year I will post pictures and put some details about them.

well in my area and in my country the most expnsive food is lobster , i cant understand why a small lobster like 12 inches long costs some 120 us dollars here , but any way me and my friends love to go and catch them because even for us lobster becomes a delicacy , we used to go and catch them , we used to snorkel and deep dive and it always have been a delicacy in and around my region , i just love the way they are exploring and eating shrimps , but after i came to know when i know when hear one , i mean they used to make a sound and if you know and identify it you will know you found one even though you cant see it right away , to me it is the best exotic food :)

hmm have you tried to eat "empek empek" or also known "submarine", one of my food fave in indonesia. it's made from fish covered by flour and served with "seasonal sauces" made it look delicious and tasty enough for me. try it :P

Posted Image

It's actually Balut with a "u". But we all pronounce it with the "o". I love this food so much. I accidentally ate it raw because it was the first time for me to boil one and I was very impatient.Another good one is Adidas, chicken feet. Also the Chicken intestines, I forgot what it's called but it was good too and chewy. I don't know if this is an exotic food but everyone's gotta try the Sizzling Sisig! Pig ears, liver and meat with a splash of beer and some spices and onions hmmmmm taste good. I can't wait to eat it.

hmm have you tried to eat "empek empek" or also known "submarine", one of my food fave in indonesia. it's made from fish covered by flour and served with "seasonal sauces" made it look delicious and tasty enough for me. try it :P

Posted Image

mmm... I'm always into seafood. looks good.

I am not sure can define it as exotic or not. This fruit are really loved by the local MALAYSIA ppl, BUT foreigners always avoid them1) DURIAN-malaysia tropical fruit. this fruit can be eaten raw or prepared as a 'DELICIOUS' dishes. eg: 1) pulut durian-that fruit is cooked with santan n sugar.Then it is eaten with glutionous rice 2) Tempoyak-that fruit is mixed with pounded chillies and and salt.eaten with rice 3) etc