xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Exotic Food In Your Country something you want westerners to try :)

asians are renowned for its exotic cuisine. i dunno, but asians are most likely to

concoct a very tasty and delicious meal from almost anything. :) we tend not to

be wasteful of our resources so there are ways and means we come up with to

prepare zesty and exotic food.

to asians: what are the exotic foods in your country which you want westerners to try?

to westerners: are you willing to try some exotic foods which asian cuisine can offer?

so to start this thread, i want you all to try "BALOT". This is a week-old duck

egg (with embryo), which is just boiled and ready to eat off its shell. the soup and the

yolk from the duck egg is very tasty, the hard egg white is very crunchy, and the duck

embryo is very yummy! :D it can be spiced up with salt, vinegar, and chili.

(if you watched Amazing Race 5, the players raced in the Philippines to find a large

duck statue/monument. :D)

BALOT from the Philippines! YUMMY! :D

asians are renowned for its exotic cuisine. i dunno, but asians are most likely to

concoct a very tasty and delicious meal from almost anything. :D we tend not to

be wasteful of our resources so there are ways and means we come up with to

prepare zesty and exotic food.

to asians: what are the exotic foods in your country which you want westerners to try?

to westerners: are you willing to try some exotic foods which asian cuisine can offer?

so to start this thread, i want you all to try "BALOT". This is a week-old duck

egg (with embryo), which is just boiled and ready to eat off its shell. the soup and the

yolk from the duck egg is very tasty, the hard egg white is very crunchy, and the duck

embryo is very yummy! :D it can be spiced up with salt, vinegar, and chili.

(if you watched Amazing Race 5, the players raced in the Philippines to find a large

duck statue/monument. :D)

BALOT from the Philippines! YUMMY! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, true! Balot, the best! :D Everyone's scared of eating it though.. :P

hehe,the food you said must be very appetizing.may be u have heard of jiaozi in my nation China,which is a tradional food.usually chinese people eat jiaozi in chinese new year called spring festival.people always celebrate the coming of new year and family reunited.you konw,it a gladness festival,and jiaozi can stand for.jiao zi is made by flour and includs multifarious stuffing,taste very very good...hope you have a try.Bear in mind,chinese food jiaozi.hehe ;)

Yeah, Asia, Indonesian especially... has a lot of exotic food let me mention it one by one ;) 1. Rendang : Padangnese food, beef or chicken with traditional black and brown spicy sauce2. Bubur Menado/Tinotuan (Menado Pourage): From North Slawesi, A pourage consist of many vegetable and sweet sauce3. Gado-gado: Jakartanese food, vegetable with spicy peanut sauce... it is nice to combine with rice4. Gudeg: Yogayakartanese food, hard to explain... it is sweet dishes as well5. Ketoprak: Betawian food, consist of potato, kol, bihun togue with special peanut sauce6. Sayur Asem: Some kind of soup with bit taste... it will realy split your tongue7. Empek-empek: Palembangnese food, an fried egg wraped with flour made from tenggiri fish (it is only swim in indonesia).8. Tongseng: Kambing (mbekk) eat with tongseng sauce.. (it is hard to explain as well)9. Kontol Sausage: a nice sausage with special meat called kontol.10. There are still many of them....Haha... i only mentioned really few of that... the last one taste very good... women usually like it.....

LoL...Sandy...that is some food you got there.There are several great food coming from Indonesia that you have not mentioned.1. Chicken Satay or in Indonesia: Sate Ayam. A very nice bbq chicken on a stick.2. Soto Madura.A combination of beef meat and egg soup.And another food that both women and men favour:3. Ngentot Special.A combination of white cream and kontol meat...really nice when you get used to it.

I think the most famous Thai dish is Tom-yum-kung.That's a spicy prawn soup! And it's not that difficult to make too. For those of you in foreign countries, there is instant ingredients. You can simply add prawns and water, although of course, that won't be as good as the original one. I'd like to tell you more about how to make it, but I don't know the English names of all the herbs!! Try it out anyway!

We have some traditional food here in Croatia too:- it's a little pig, on a barbeque. - we roast it on open fire zealit's very fine... :angry: and tasty...

Yeh Balot is good. I haven't ate it in a while. But you know i hate it when people are like gross and they don't want to try it. Its like I dont want to show them something they're gonna reject. I just hate that. But they're missing out. Sometimes I don't even eat the baby. lol.

LoL...Sandy...that is some food you got there.There are several great food coming from Indonesia that you have not mentioned.
1. Chicken Satay or in Indonesia: Sate Ayam.
A very nice bbq chicken on a stick.
2. Soto Madura.
A combination of beef meat and egg soup.
And another food that both women and men favour:
3. Ngentot Special.
A combination of white cream and kontol meat...really nice when you get used to it.

I Like the Number 3, I use to having it with my wife, Hmm the exotism is Fullfill

I Like the Number 3, I use to having it with my wife, Hmm the exotism is Fullfill

:P:P:P DASAR PADA NGACO :P:D
the delicious food in Indonesia are many types of Chips, Casava Chips, Potatoes Chips, Banana, jackfruit, furthermore the most delicious for me is Spinach Chips, its Great taste, Great flavour combining with special speciy on the a leave of spinach. :)