xisto Community
garbage

Made A New Requests

Ijust made this signature as a requests the asked for the majority of the signature to be a light black greyish and with some animation.

I was uncertain on how it would turn out but here is my result.

Posted Image

let me know what you guys think of the result and the simple animation on it

I think it's kind empty.. and the colors don't fit soo good together.. green with red and grey.. and the animation at the end of it it like jums to start so quick and it don't looks soo good.. maybe it would be better if the animation was longer and not moved but changed some places colors or something like that.. but anyway good job <_<..

I agree i like the look you have gone for with the animation but it hasnt worked as well as ic could do. Also something as simple as a border would go a long way.lol Overall nive job just tweak it a little bit more and im sure you will get it looking cool.

i like it, but if the green character in the background wasn't there i think it would look even better, the animation is better than what i could have ever done, but maybe if instead of stoping it at the edge of the signature, you had it dissapear for a second at the edge and appear 1/2 an inch away going again, because i can really tell when the animation starts over again. but a good job on the background and everything else, personally i hate puting borders on sigs, but i think it looks better with a border, so maybe one of those <_<

It could do without the animation on it. And it is way to plain. And the renders are ok. So has the person you made that for has he enjoyed it? I would give it a 5.5