xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
warlord1201

Favorite Football Team?

Tell us why it's your favorite football team. Don't leave us here hanging. <_<But as for me, i guess it would have to be the Carolina Panthers. My reason doesn't have to do on how good they are, or what players they have. I just happen to be fond of their logo. It's a nice black and blue panther, and a little white. A nice combination of colors, the kind i would choose to go together as well, i might add. It just looks cool, in my opinion. But that's basically the only reason i chose them. :P

The Philadelphia Eagles. No T.O., Donovan is healthy, they're just going to be nasty this year. No doubt about it.I got hooked on the Eagles when I went to college in Philadelphia in 2001, and have been with them ever since. Although I rooted for the Steelers in the Superbowl last year..

What's you favorite football? Mine is the steelers! Woot Woot

Wow right on my favorite football team is the Steelers to <_< i just love them even when they won the SuperBowl but that superbowl was all set up LOL. Ne way GO STEELERS :P

The New England Patriots. Is the greatest football team. I do not knwo about you guys but when they finnaly one the Superbowl. I went completely crazy. <_<

Washington Redskins FTW. They are gonna win the Super Bowl with a STRONG coaching staff. Recivers - Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd, Antwan Randel El, and Chris Cooley. With Clinton Portis to soon return, TJ Duckett is a big running back and can do some damage.I gotta take Redskins and the Bengals in the Super Bowl this year. Who knows what will happen there.

Soccer is my Favourite hobby.and my favourite Football Team Is AC MILAN.it one of the big team in world.this team contain my favourite player,such us Dida, Nesta, Gattuso, Inzaghi... :)

Greenbay Packers, born and raised in Wisconsin simple enough.Wisconsin Badgers born and raised in Wisconsin as well.

My favorite football team is the Tampa Bay Bucaneers. Pretty much because I live in Tampa and I like to support my home teams. If it wasn't the Bucs it'd be the Steelers or Packers but I don't really know. I don't really pay much attention unless the Bucs are playing which at this point means they are losing. I'll stick with them though as long as I can, hopefully one year they will be able to win another Super Bowl like they did I guess 3 years almost 4 years ago now.

Are we talking about that game the Americans call Football?That game with all the guys wearing padding and helmets?Sorry but most Europeans laugh at that :rolleyes:When it comes to "REAL" football I support Aston Villa!!..When it comes to Rugby I support Harlequins!...Aussie Rules? I would have to say Essondon!!!Hundreds of years of "proper" Football cant be wrong :)

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, so I really one had one option- cheer for the Black and Gold. The Steelers winning the Super Bowl last year was an awesome experience. It is unfortunate that they are probably not going to make the playoffs this year, but I would rather have the Steelers win the Super Bowl one year and lost at 16 games the next, rather than pull a Buffalo Bills and lose four straight Super Bowls.

If my name isn't a big enough clue, my favorite football team is the Oakland Raiders... :lol: Seriously though, the Chargers, in this biased San Diegan's opinion, are the best and most balanced team in the NFL today. They have the best running back of ALL TIME in Ladainian Tomlinson, a lights out defense with Shawne Merriman (16 sacks this season, even though he's missed 4 games). And even though our QB Philip Rivers has had a couple lousy games the past few weeks, he's always come through when it counts (not to mention the fact that he was selected for the pro-bowl). The Chargers are, without a doubt, going to win the Superbowl this year. ^_^