xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anonymal

Why Are There Errors? Why are there errors in some topics I post?

Why is it that when I view some of my posts it says error? Cant these topics by me be viewed by other users? I was wondering if this error is on the database of Xisto.com forums. Ive had this problem also in my WAP community site some months ago. It was due to the quotes and double quotes people post. But Im not sure what is the problem in here. Invision Power Board should have fixed this bug before. What do you think?

When you try to view a topic and you get the board error, read the error message. It'll say either you don't have the permission to view the topic or topic may have broken link.This is when a moderator unapproves a topic and makes it invisible or when a topic has been moved to the spam area. Another topic you cannot view is STAFF topics, which are only viewed by moderators of Xisto. There's nothing wrong with Xisto's forum database.

In addition, there are so many posts on this forum that moderators can't move back and forth to label those posts as broken or missing, so anything you click is little more than a hopeful guess that the post will still be there. Happy hunting <_<