xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon2

Advice For The Webdesigner And Admin Important advice.

I saw a error in the Xisto.com home page which is the fact that in the following graphic, you can see that is offering 50 to 250 mb of hard drive space, and the other is offering 150 mb for the package 2 of the free hosting of Xisto.

I must say this because lots of members can see this, and then they register, and when they see that they can't get more hard drive space, they will feel "bad" about your good service.

Here is the screenshot:

Posted Image

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

The 50-250 is on Xisto.net and the packages on the lower right are at Xisto.com. These are two different offerings at two different sites. You cut off your graphic too low on the page because the description on the center column is just above your cutoff. Reads:

Check out Xisto.NET (Banner supported Free web space, no forum posting required - INSTANT SETUP!)

Please be more careful when you voice criticisms.

No, you are wrong!The link is to Xisto.com, you can see it, just pass the cursor of your mouse where it says FREE WEB HOSTING FEATURES, plus, there's no reference to Xisto.net concerning those features, and the link is to http://forums.xisto.com/ .AND, just to confirm, i don't see it saying that those features are from the Xisto.net , no way, the sentence you are talking about is in another section, in the above section, does not have anything to do with those free web hosting features.I think YOU should first be sure before you post, i am sorry to say so.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

The typo may be an error today, however there were other plans before Xisto was narrowed to only 2 plans. And for those who started with original plans by Xisto those information are true.However, as you can see to the right the 2 plans are listed clearly. This typo was reported earlier and it will be corrected when server admins are healed and well -- refer to alerts and notices.There's no need to fight over what's right and wrong. What is wrong here is that members are not respecting in Xisto fashion. Thank you for your attention, the issue may be resolved soon. Topic closed.