xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Justin

Final Fantasy Timeline

Well what about the movie? Where does it fit in? Did it really deserve to be called Final Fantasy? Dont get me wrong here, I do love the Final Fantasy Rpg game series, well I have only played 7 (which has been my favorite one), and a little bit of 6 and 8. Maybe I did not understand the movie at all, but to me it seemed like it had nothing to do with final fantasy. I would have loved a movie with magic and cool summon animations, but instead they tried to make something human like, I think they should have gotten real humans if they wanted to do that instead. It seemed like all they wanted to do was to show off their graphic capabilities.

Well there was another movie that takes place shortly after the FF7 events called FF7 Advent Children with characters from FF7 saga. Now the one you're talking about is The Spirits Within which makes references to Gaia among other elements from the games and that's how it connects with the FF games.