xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

Not Happy At All! Chatz Last Shout! Things that make me sick about trap

Right,today I had about 68 credits,when i returned later today i found that my credits have been reduced to 64 and i got a warn.NOW! I know for a fact that all that i posted was not copied you can search the intire net (i even help you) and you will not find that i posted any copied matrial,i also didn't swear or abuse anther user.SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY WAS I WARNED? :)Or is this the way of "Xisto"?

Hold on a sec.... What post was it? Where? and what was it about? Give us a little more info about this... It happened to me before and it turned out that I had clicked the submit button twice. Also, are you sure that it's really enough to be this angry over? Not to talk you down or anything as I hate when others do that to me, but, you have 64 credits remaining while I am just trying to get by with about two, currently I am negative, but i usually have about two. Is it that big a deal that you lose 4? I'm sure that you'll figure something out.

I dn't know which post or what's the reason that's why I'm asking.And yes It is a reason to get angry because my computer broke so I got to use my phone to post which makes It extremely hard to gain credits because I can only type 400 charcters.So you can see how hard It is and why I get angry when this happens.You try and use your phone to post and see how hard It is to make good posts. :)

i also didn't swear or abuse anther user.SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY WAS I WARNED? :)
Or is this the way of "Xisto"?

Well I don't know for sure but right here could be the problem...
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/39894-what-do-you-guys-think-about-people-who-sleep-around/=
This isn't the way of Xisto and you were warned for a reason but I guess the moderator or admin didn't put the notice tag. Check your pms to see if there is anything there. One of your posts might have been deleted as well instead of removing bad content.

My pm's was the first thing I cheack and there was nothing.I also tried to trace my latest posts and replies and they all where 100% within the rules.I know I didn't copy any matrial because my computer broke and Im using my phone.I'm not using a p800,p900 or a p910i so I can't copy text so that's out of the question,I didn't abuse any users so thats out of the question. :)

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/39648-are-we-men-good-or-bad-at-the-end-something-for-the-ladies/=
Warning issued for copied content right here. Have you ever recieved a warning before becuase this was a few days back but he might have added the warn and reduced credits today or something happened and it lagged or u just didn't notice that you had a warning. I don't know what it is but that would probably be the topic.

You need to search through your posts there you will discover any warning you may have received and therefor prevent yourself by regaining those credits and more by making a thread about it. What you have done is basically even more spam in addition to the spam you have already received a warning for...

for chatz' attention: your latest warning (now at 40%) was for this post here as given by moderator rejected:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/39092-cheating-is-it-a-game-what-should-you-do-if-you-cheated-on/

when a Xisto staff put quotes in your posts due to plagiarized content, you will automatically receive credits deductions for the text placed in quotes. this is how the hosting credit system goes to recalculate your credits.

you should check the warning levels in your profile:

http://forums.xisto.com/user/26695-chatz/

only admins, mods, and you personally can see the warning levels. click on the warning level link [40% in your case] to see ALL previous related warnings.

just a friendly advice: reform your ways and stop from copying contents from other sites and sources then posting them in Xisto without proper quotes/acknowledgement. next time an admin or moderator catches your plagiarized posts, it may be the last time (along with your hosting). :)