xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cman500

Final Fantasy

What's your fave Final Fantasy game on PS2?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i hope ff12 is coming out soon. does anyone know when?

131517[/snapback]

I think they spoiled the image of the Final fantasy series by adding guns :lol: (Welll... I only played Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced anyway :)

I really like FFX-2

28248[/snapback]

I am sorry for any offense but you deserve to be shot square in the head with a well aimed redemer... (which i will do myself :D)

Are you crazy FFx-2 was squaresofts biggest screw up ever!

I liked ffx. x-2 sucked.

You see Mr.FFuniverse on the other hand has the right idea... The game is so perverted it is unbelievable!! :lol: It compltely spoilt the amazing FFX!!! The battle system was ok... nonetheless the dress spheres were such a bad idea!!! :( It was silly how one minute they were skilled in being a theft and next second they turn into some (sorry if this is offensive to anyone) RETARTED FLOWER!! I mean come on i like to think that people these days can get enjoyment out of better things then... Some unattractive computer generated image dressing up in some reveling flower suit!!! :)

Glad i got that out of my system!! :P:D

One of my favorite FF's is Final Fantasy VI, great game, go play it if you haven't. Well, since everyone is commenting on X-2 then I guess I will too, X-2 was okay as a sequal but it would have sucked horribly if it was another Final Fantasy.

Final fantasy 7-9 best ever the stories where not linear like ffx and ffx-2 and din't required to play online like ffx1. but 12 can be up there, we will soon find out about it once it hits stateside.

Can someone add "None of the Above"? Its not that I hate Final Fantasy as a matter of fact I used to be a huge fan. In my opinion Final Fantasy XI was more of a chore than a game, was extremly boring, grinding and very much un-fun. Final Fantasy X was a pointless game lacking plot, content, character development, legitimate relationships and had questionable characters. Final Fantasy X-2 is worse than the game preceding it lacking all of what teh first game did to the ^10. These recent string of games aswell as the announced spin offs in my opiniosn re bastardizations of what was I can remember it so fondly as a great series...SquareEnix is doing to its Final Fantasy franchise to what 3DO did to its Army Men franchise. Not only did they stab it in the back but they insist on twisting it aswell.