xisto Community
trp

Harry Potter (movies)

Ok, just felt like saying this:EMMA WATSON REALLY BUGS ME. OMG, she's an okay actress (unlike some others, she can show emotion), but she's just NOT Hermione. Rupert Grint's hair in the fourth movie is going to be LONG (like how Fred and George's hair was)...And Mike Newell had BETTER be able to get Daniel Radcliffe so show SOME emotion, like he did in the third movie (for once).GAH and Ralph Fiennes (sp?) (from Red Dragon and Maid in Manhattan) is going to be Lord Voldemort. I really don't want this guy to be Voldie, I mean, it's like the Gary Oldman thing. He's a good actor that doesn't fit the part AT ALL.And there's going to be someone other than Steve Kloves who's going to write the screenplay for the 5th (I believe, it may have been the 6th, but I doubt it) movie. Great. And there'll be another new director, of course. Well, maybe that's a good thing. Chris Columbus, the only guy to direct 2 movies completely destroyed it.He was the one who chose Daniel Radcliffe (he didn't even audition!!), he was the one who left out SO many parts in the first two movies, etc.Then again, in the third, the MARAUDERS were left completely unexplained. Didn't Harry wonder HOW Lupin knew it was a map?And David Thewlis!! Once again, good actor that doesn't fit the part.Lol, really interesing coincidence though, David Thewlis was in Dragonheart, along with Jason Isaacs. No, that's not the coincidence. Jason Isaacs portrays Lucius Malfoy, father of Draco Malfoy, who is portrayed by Tom Felton. In Dragonheart, Jason Isaacs portray Lord Felton!! Lol.Okay, I'm done now :)

The facial hair just didn't suit Thewlis and he seemed rather pudgy for the role. The third movie over all was a lot better than the first two (which I slept through). Although, the only thing I have to say, is I'm not such a fan of Harry Potter movies. I would gladly read the books over and over again, but not more than once or twice for the movies. I just don't like seeing the world visualized for me, albeit boringly.

Emma Watson....God, I love her. Not for her acting either! :( I'm younger so it doesnt matter that much. I thought the third movie kinda sucked, to be honest. The acting was sub-par. They left out alot of parts making it half-assed. Gah! I hope they get better!

Ouch i dont agree with Ryoga, i think the 3rd film is the worst of all..the story become unclear, cut here and cut there, i wonder what the director tought... And as daniel radcliffe (Harry Potter) growth bigger, his act become worse as well... but... hehehe :D Emma Watson is getting prettier, i like it...

Ouch i dont agree with Ryoga, i think the 3rd film is the worst of all..

the story become unclear, cut here and cut there, i wonder what the director tought...

And as daniel radcliffe (Harry Potter) growth bigger, his act become worse as well... but... hehehe :D Emma Watson is getting prettier, i like it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate the 3rd film also. Specially the ending! Probably, because of the new director. The director is not Chris Columbus anymore. :D

Ouch i dont agree with Ryoga, i think the 3rd film is the worst of all..

the story become unclear, cut here and cut there, i wonder what the director tought...

And as daniel radcliffe (Harry Potter) growth bigger, his act become worse as well... but... hehehe :D Emma Watson is getting prettier, i like it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate the 3rd film also. Specially the ending! Probably, because of the new director. The director is not Chris Columbus anymore. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God, third movie was definately with out a doubt the best. But if you haven't read the books, then yeah it's kinda hard to follow. It still isn't a great movie, but it's ok. How it can get nominated for any awards (other than acting, that's possible, I suppose, just not from the 3 main Gryffindors), is beyond me.

And Emma Watson looks exactly like this girl I know, which is a little freaky, and she DOES NOT portray Hermione as Hermione would act. And I don't think she's getting prettier in the sense like hot, but only in the fact that she's getting older. I also really don't like the way she dresses off set. Slutty. I dunno tho, maybe it's just me.

And Daniel Radcliffe's acting in this movie finally started to improve. Go watch Sorceror's/Philosopher's Stone again. All he is doing is reciting lines with the same face the entire movie (how the hell he ever won awards for his acting is (once again) beyond me).

And I LIKED how the new director was not Chris Columbus, because he gave the movies a new twist sorta, a more realistic feel (well, as realistic as Harry Potter can get). However, like Chris Columbus, there's major room for improvement (like the whole explaining the marauders thing-- didn't anyone who didn't know the story (and Harry) ever wonder how Lupin knew it was a map???).

o_____________Oweird >_>I agree with topic creator that Daniel Radcliffe shows no emotion.I mean, he's so dead, and when he tries, it sounds SO faked out, it loses the effect. ~.~ but, my friend thought he was hot. She's currently infatuated with him #_#Rupert is funny though. No comment on Emma. :D

;) i don't know whether i like the movie or not...i mean it has it's moments of greatness, but then it has some rather sketchy unexplained parts too. like the marauder's map like someone mentioned earlier. i think emma's acting has *slightly* improved, but she's still not hermione.

I like Harry Potter triology.I have read all 5 books,watched all 3 movies,and I played all 3 parts of Harry Potter PC game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like the books, but the movie is sort of...blargh. They try to film the most important scenes, but if you don't read the book, you're totally at lost with what the hell is going on the the movie. They jump around so much, it's not worth watching anymore. but, the books are still good. ;)

I've never played any of the Harry Potter games...they look...lame..;)

a lady in the theater gave away what was happening during the 2nd movie so I decided to read all of the books before the third movie came out. It's funny, because the thrid movie is probably better if you haven't read the book.

I want to go back to the original post and disagree about Gary Oldman. I think he is perfect for Sirius. He's got that sort of quality where even when he's a very bad guy there is something likeable about him and it works when you turn it the other way around... if that makes sense.

i hate these harry potter movies, i have little cousins that are obsessed with them and it annoys me so much.. i hate the storyline, the characters, just basically everything overall.. but its interesting how the author was practically homeless and now shes richh just because of this stupid book/movie.. i think ill try writing my own book one day ;)

I'm with everyone who hates harry potter! I can't stand the geek. Its just crap! i know theres loads of older people who should know better who absoloutely love him, but me, i can't stand him and think he should be shot in public, infront of those kids who adore him! That way, everyone learns the lesson of don't read crappy books and then turn them into films, otherwise the main star will be shot in public! This applies to all the other films based on crappy books! You know what they are!!!!