xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Circle Of Love! am i THE ahole

I have 5 best friends for last 10 years and we are like one huge familly. We spend a lots of time together. For past six months two girls are going out with us. One girl(Ann) has fall in love for my friend and the other girlHelen) is coming with her for no reason. in the begining i didnt like Ann because she teased me for being year jounger than anyone else in my crew. i didnt payed attention on her, because i am 30 cm higher than she so i also teased her. then something new happened. We were in disco, they all were having great time except me. I was sitting in the corner and drinking my beer asking myself why am i still going with them out. it was obviously that guys dont need me anymore. suddenly, helen joined me. we started talking and we get to know each other better. i tought that we could start dating because i really liked her, and she liked me. but next saturday she was drinking bear with my friend from band. i sad wtf is she doing?Wtf is he doing? I tought she likes me, and i tought he is my friend he wouldnt do that to me. But it happened. They are now official together. She is coming on our concerts and i cant stand this anymore. i know that i am losing my friends, and my band is falling a part. My whole life is now empty. i dont know what to do. I really dont wanna lose my friends but most of it i dont wanna lose my band when we are close to record our first cd.music is everything to me. i live for guitar. But i cant look her motherfu***g face anymore. i hate to see her on our concerts. she fu*ked me.any advice? how to keep band? i dont care anymore for price. if i lose my friends fine, but i really wanna keep my band.I feel lot easier now. because i have friends here on t17. well i cant lose you guys!

First off. . .I'd just like to say, that you don't really have a hold on her by just having fun with her in one evening. There's no title or anything, you just had one evening of fun. But dealing with your being upset, I'll move on to what to do since you're hurt none-the-less.

I know it's hard when you've been hanging out with someone and you're thinking things are what they aren't. It's just how some of us are. Things are going great and you're talking a lot and having fun. You start to think that you might like her, and you know what? You probably do! Now, whether you're thoughts that it goes both ways are right or not, that's another story. Seeing her the way she was with your band member though, that would tell me that she just wants to be the groupy who can be that way with all the guys in the band. My best advice, if you don't want your heart being ripped out, try not to let it get to you.

the other girlHelen) is coming with her for no reason

No, she's there for a reason. Scout out what the band is like, figure out which one to go for first. Who knows for sure what's going on with her, but obviously, she's not going for the whole relationship, and if it she is, it's for all the wrong reasons. With your first cd coming out, and she knows this, if she ends up in a relationship with one of you, it can't be starting because she actually likes any of you that way. It's girls like her who get on my nerves, make guys think that the rest of us are just like them. Just try to think of something else. Is there anyone else that you've been friends with before your band started doing so well? Someone you're close to who you might have thought about maybe having a thing for before? If there is, I might suggest trying to reconnect with her and find out where that leads you. If it doesn't really go anywhere for you, then at least it's a good diversion. Just don't let it end badly, and don't let this Helen bring any down sides to whatever you end up doing.

I thought I'd seen replies to this before. . .but I could be wrong. If not. . .then wow. . .I beat Chatz. LoL. Don't let a girl get in the way of your band, your friends, and especially your dreams. We're not really worth it if we're jerks like that!

when ur heart is crushed like that, theres not really much u can do. it'll be on your mind for a long time to come, even more so when you see her. i understand where your coming from, it just hurts so bad to see her with your friend... and you truly feel pissed at the both of them. theres not much i can say which will rid you of these feeligns, but it would be wise to divert yourself onto something else; taking your mind off everything related to this crisis. go out with family or find somebody close to you who you can talk to about it. if you get it all out of your system you'll probably feel better. i talked to alot of people and not only did it make me feel better but it also got me really close to them. if you still can't get it out of your head, just keep it kool. don't do anything rash which you know you'll regret later... give it enough time and you'll forget about it sooner than you think. patience is the key.

I used to rap in a group and the advise I got for you is,carrer and friends are two different things.You got to be a pro and know to saperate things from your musical carrer from your personal life.If you can't do that then you're at a risk of losing both your "band" and your friends. And why are you down over some girl that don't want you? Come on move on wth your live. Concentate on your music instead.And also if your so called friend(s) knew that you liked her than why would he go out with her? Is he realy your friend by doing that? I don't think so.Like I said, learn to saperate things,musical carrer one side and your personal life on the other.Only like that will you succed.And there's no reason crying over a girl that doesn't want you either.

The love for honor and love for your belongings are two different things. What you recently mentioned was totally differetn from my personal views. I believe that our souls have something to do with who we are. We are what we eat is an expression lead by a bread company. And bread is a healthy product which makes us live. What is love? I believe that love also have to do with bread. In my home town KOREA we eat our elders in the form of bread. You might not believe us but we burn our elders and make bread of their ashes. Through this way their soul can find their place with god.AMEN - Korean way - NAGAJHUMA

The love for honor and love for your belongings are two different things. What you recently mentioned was totally differetn from my personal views. I believe that our souls have something to do with who we are. We are what we eat is an expression lead by a bread company. And bread is a healthy product which makes us live.
What is love? I believe that love also have to do with bread. In my home town KOREA we eat our elders in the form of bread. You might not believe us but we burn our elders and make bread of their ashes. Through this way their soul can find their place with god.

AMEN - Korean way - NAGAJHUMA

:P I don't see what that's got to do with his situation at all.Take that advise I gave you.If you learn to seprate things from work with personal life things example friends,promblems,girlfriend etc. you will go far in your musical carrer trust me.But If you keep on mixing the two things up you going to end up stuffing both your carrer and your personal life up. :)
Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

The one nite, she was just been nice...you were feeling left out and she probably saw it and figured she could keep you company. She has been a good friend to you and I think you should be too. You assumed too much and she was probably too polite to directly let you know she just wanted to be with you. Anyways, you should hold on to what is really important which is your friends and your band. Dont loose that for anything.

This one really is one year old. Kulldot, what are you trying to do here? :XD: Stick with new topics, you're confusing people. LOL

I am closing this topic. kuudolt, please refrain from replying to old topics. Check the dates when you are replying to topics that ask for advice.For all I know, the member might not even be active on the forums :XD: