xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mjay06

Rubbish Song Lyrics

yeah i guess that they spend more time getting the tune right and then putting in any random lyrics that match. rather than getting the lyrics right and finding a tune that will match. but when you listen to rap and stuff they speak so fast that you can hardly understand what they are saying. but yeah good point.

I hate songs that always say the same things a lot in the song and slow ones too for excample:

( a slow one ) :

hallughaih - alexandra burks its slow :

cant spell hehe

Beseech you, sir, be merry.Rubbish Song Lyrics

"one mans rubbish is another girls..." I would suggest that the world hardly has enough so called rubbish lyrics. The so called civilized world is far to orderly. Our idea of meaning is a straitjacket. Which requires the creation of vast dictionaries, books that tell us that one word is equal to other words. Yet even these books fail in their mission. If I were to tell you I saw a beautiful girl...What is the likelihood that you will really picture the girl I saw?

Rubbish remind us that in our physical reality...In the universe, everything is ultimately just that...Rubbish. Inside of our educated brainwashed minds...Rubbish is as close to creativity as we can get.