xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shortyfly17

Do You Think I Should Stay With Him ?

Ok i'm go out with this kid Asa but all i do is see him on the weekends we like never talk on the phone and when we are hanging out he dosn't even really hang out with me he hangs out with his best friend eddie he makes me upset and alot of times i just want to brack up with him but when it comes time to brack up with him i puse and don't end up doing it i love him alot! what do you think should i say its over or not and how should i say its over :lol:

Follow your heart Sugar! Its NEVER Wrong, Besides remember, there are a thousand of guys out ther who WILL treat you like you want to be treated.........Go gitcha one!!

The heart may never be wrong, but your heart doesn't have common sense. Let your heart provide an argument and use your common sense and brains to make the right decision. If we all followed our hearts i think the world would be out of order and not have a sensible decision made. I say you don't need your heart here, he cheated, that makes the decision for you. You trusted him and he never followed his promise to love n trust you, you can never get that back.

Decide - Do u have a relatinoship or not?I am a guy but no guy is worth stoppping your life over. The unfortunate thing is that it usually happens that the lady gets deeper in love with the guy when he does not seem too bothered/interested in her. Think about that and snap out of it...there is a life beyond him, explore it.