xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Has Bush Done To You? This is not a Bush rant. I promise.

You are treading on very, very thin ice, no9t9.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey you know what? maybe you should actually tell people what they are doing wrong instead of just insulting them and making threats.

you don't want me to swear at people? tell me.

you don't want me to make fun of you? tell me.

you don't want me stating my opinion in a colorful manner? tell me.

be a good mod and actually tell my what I'm doing wrong instead of insulting me and making threats. how am i supposed to know where the line is drawn?

maybe then, I'll take u seriously...

and why am I the only one getting the "threat"? My colorful post was simply in response to Spawn's insults.. then.. i get more insults from you and none of my posts in this thread were directed towards you...

so... be a good mod and tell me what i did that was so wrong and so different from anything else that was already done. Was it because I hurt your feelings?? is that it?

think whatever you want.  like i give a *BLEEP*.  i don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else here.  it is clear to me that challenging people at this forum simply makes one an immature idiot.  If you can't understand the parallels that I've written that's too bad.  i guess you are too mature and too smart to understand what i write.  and i guess maturity and intelligence mean that responses are basically an insult with no supporting arguements. Noted..

How's this for a response... *BLEEP* YOU.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry, this may be me playing games too much, but there is only one way to describe this argument. "Roflmao."

Anyway, ignoring what anyone has said and only responding to a few things, as I always do, yes, oil will cause a great depression. We see now only the tip of the ice berg. (There was a website aobut it somewhere..)

Seperation of Church and State? Give me a break. People are arraid to converse about their beliefs in public. As the first ammendment states,

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Why does it matter what he says, if "God" truely exists, or if there is a "Heaven" or "Hell"? According to this ammendment, he can say whatever he wants about religion. He, however, cannot pressure others into thinking this, and I do not see him pressuring anyone. Seriously, some people draw strength from their faith, and if helps them, SO BE IT.

Thank you, thank you.

If you need to hear my explanation on Gay Marriages, I'll pm it to you, but ya gotta pm me first. :(

As for the SWEAR WORDS!! I can say this, ALL POLITICIANS SUCK! POLITICIANS are MOTHER *BLEEP*ERS!!!

Ohh... Well, I dont mean that !!! But I can say it here!! Because this is the VENT. Anyone can say anything! So no complaints about the SWEAR *BLEEP*! :(

!! THE VENT RULES !!
The Vent is a place for members to have a yell about whatever they want. This forum may contain high-impact explicit language, controversial discussions, and other such content that some members might find offensive and/or disagreeable.

Please be aware that anything goes in this forum (within reason), so expect to be offended.

If you have an issue with something that another member has posted here and want to take it up with them, then by all means go ahead.

Under no circumstances are administrators, assistant administrators, or moderatos to be insulted or otherwise degraded for doing their jobs.

You have been warned - only view and submit posts within The Vent if you do not find any of the content listed above offensive or otherwise unacceptable.

Side note: Posts and threads pertaining to any illegal activities or discussions, as well as any comments, jokes, or other content explicitly relating to sexism, racism, or other discriminatory acts, will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

Another thing! Do not *BLEEP*in fight with each other! :( If you like that, I will make a forum for that.. *BLEEP*k.. thats gonna be so exciting. Please tell me if you want it...

OK. If I see anyone abusing each other and taking things personally, I will see to it that both of the members banned or deleted . Come on guys.. lets have a nice community. Wats the use if the members keep fighting among themselves. I havent read any *BLEEP*in post from above.. But I am writing this *BLEEP* so that I can put some light on some of the points that apply to this forum ( the vent ).

NOTE : Xisto DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT THAT IS POSTED AT THE FORUMS.

One more thing, Please do not blame the mods or Admins and do not mess with them. Unfortunately, I *have* given every *BLEEP*ing rights to them. So if any ADMIN screws up any member, I will assume that he has done it for the good sake of the forum and I will Support my admins or Mods.

Some of the ADmins have the rights to access the SERVER and hence, even if they take a decision regarding your hosting account, that becomes final.

Admins & Mods at Xisto have been chosen wisely and members should treat them with respect. They are the ones cleaning up the *BLEEP* that most of the members put here unnecessarily to get hosting account ( spam )..

--- MY COMMENT FOR THE BUSH ---

I really dont know that guy properly. I know he is president and all that *BLEEP* but regarding his political ideas and decisions in US, I am simply NULL.
I have only seen him for the 9/11 incident and when he screwed IraQ or Isreal ( wherever saddam boy :( used to live ). Nor Can I complain regarding his actions which he took against the saddam .. Because I simply dont know how Saddam was.. Some say he was an *BLEEP* while some say he was a God for them...
Another thing, ( this *BLEEP* is what I heard ), Bush has contracts with the mother *BLEEP*er Osama. Now if this is true, Bush deserves to be kicked at his balls... Even if he had, he should had broken it right on 9/11. The argument goes on...........

Politics is the DIRTIEST game ! Atleast in India, Curroption is so *BLEEP*ing HIGH! I really wish to KICK the BALLS of Every *BLEEP*in Polictian in India! I guess just kicking is too kind, may be I will SMASH their balls! :( Almost all of em know that Politians are mother *BLEEP*ers... and they will continue to be. Damn! If I had a gun then I would literally kill em all. But whats the use, there will be new ones who will be elected :(.

Since most of Admin's post was directed to me.. Fine. okay then. I get it. Atleast this post was useful in telling me how Xisto is run. Let's see if I have it right.

The rules say

If you have an issue with something that another member has posted here and want to take it up with them, then by all means go ahead.

So in this case, when I get insulted and abused, I shouldn't ACTUALLY take it up with that member cause it will get us both banned and if that other member is a mod, then only I will get banned..
The rules says

Under no circumstances are administrators, assistant administrators, or moderatos to be insulted or otherwise degraded for doing their jobs.

So, in this case when the first thing the mod says to me (with no other prior communication) is...

no9t9, just because this forum is pretty 'easy' doesn't mean that I won't think you are an immature idiot, and consider the level of your intelligence along with the value of your opinion to be around the 0 mark somewhere.

I am to assume that:(1) the mod did not intend to insult or abuse me
(2) the mod was doing their job and I should not respond in the manner I did

Finally, mods are the police, judge, and jury. Noted...

Don't think I am trying to degrade or insult mods. I am just trying to understand what I did wrong to prevent misunderstandings in the future. Now I know how Xisto is run...

What has Bush done to me? He tried to close the borders for garbage trucks to enter Michigan from Toronto. Now we need a place to dispose our trash. Let's just not say Canada but the whole world. Bush is NOT stopping terrorism. He IS provoking groups like the Al'Qaeda and the people in Iraq to attack him. It's all his fault. Think about it. He is NOT helping the world and US. Most of US taxes are most probably gone to a useless cause (the war in Iraq). Bush is sacraficing soldiers just for this war which is pointless. Bush is just ruining the economy, which means that the world's economy may even crash because of his pointless wars.Have fun having Bush ruining the world!xboxrulzP.S: I wish that someone stops Bush for starting pointless wars.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.

Maybe it's just me not understanding this, but the message that I get is that Congress cannot make any law about a religion ie. Bush cannot write in the constition/make a law/whatever, saying that God exists.
And for the thing how Bush retracted funding for stem cell research (no one get mad, I'm not trying to defend him in ANY way), but stem cell research is actually very controversial. It's not just about finding a cure for cancer or whatever, but it would really enable human cloning.

Nowhere does it say that moderators or admins are not be challenged under any circumstances. It says that they are not to be degraded for doing there jobs - which is looking after Xisto. Expressing my opinion on the maturity level of no9t9, which was based on what he had posted prior to what I said, is not in any way for the better of Xisto; hence, you are free to challenge me on it if you wish.Seeing as I am an administrator, I can kick you out if I'm feeling pissed off at you. I don't like to play 'power games' - I got over that when I was about 5 - but fingers slip, buttons are clicked, and accounts are terminated.I am not taking anyones side on this matter, no9t9. I thought that at least some of what you said was retarded - that doesn't mean I agree with what spawn_syxx9 may have posted. As I originally said, I will reserve my opinions on this topic.And lastly, I never directly insulted you. I made it clear that you were on the line - that isn't an insult.This is getting very off-topic. If you want to persue this pointless argument further, then do it via PM, or start a new thread.

And lastly, I never directly insulted you. I made it clear that you were on the line - that isn't an insult.

well if you consider calling me an immature idiot with intelligence near the 0 mark not a DIRECT insult.. then i don't know what is. If you have forgotten, this was your FIRST post.. your SECOND post was in regards to me "being on the line" for which there was absolutely no explaination...

This is getting very off-topic. If you want to persue this pointless argument further, then do it via PM, or start a new thread.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. I'm not gonna bother responding anymore. Clearly people simply don't read my posts, don't understand them, or forget what they wrote themselves. So.. I'm not gonna bother trying to have intelligent conversations here.. I'm just gonna stick to "Your site is cool!!!" and "I really like your sig!" and any other nonsense posts. Hopefully, i wont offend anyone by saying that crap.

I think you should re-read what I posted. I said something to the affect of that just because this forum isn't really moderated, doesn't mean that I won't think someone is an idiot for posting someting stupid.

As you said yourself, you clearly do not know what a direct insult is. Had I said 'I think you are an immature idiot', it might be different.

Further more, that was my second post - not my first. If you scroll up you might notice that my first post was to remind people that they can expect to be offended in this forum. My second post was after you had posted #11 (which appears to have been edited).

It is beginning to sound like you are having something of a tantrum. Although I would appreciate it if you stuck around and made a bit of a difference to the redundant majority of posts submitted, it does become hard to have any form of respect for someone when they carry on like a small child.

And on a last note, the rules of The Vent were modified after this thread was already in action. The item:

Was added, and the rest remained as they were.

Wow, this topic got really huge after the attacking back and forth. Great ^^! Anyway, I didn't even know about some of those things that were instilled during his term. I am actually stull quite afraid of some things that Bush will do that might make it a tad harder for me to pay for tuition and stuff. I am not exactly FAFSA friendly :(

I dislike him because he is two-faced, saying one thing and doing another. He is a liar. He is only interested in more money for himself and the other rich f*cks out there. He passed a law that made alot of websites that I frequented outlawed from existence. The same law is the reason why I cannot find alot of the books I like. But for most of all is this. He reminds me of my father. He voted for Bush. In a elementary "who would you elect" thing. He forced me to pick Bush or I would get ridiculed and punished. He forced all those Republican ideals down my throat, knowing that they were never mine. He tryed to make me into what would become a Christian Republican Stepford Wife sort of thing just because he knew that this was never me. He tortured me with those Republican Christian ideals the entire time I lived with my parents. He loves Bush.

Totally understand that. I hate it when political views are shoved down our throats by those who think they should control us.