xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shortyfly17

Which Is The Best Search Engine? Serch engine?

I heard that google was the top best search engine do you think it is or is ask .com the best well you check them both out and send me back your answer just to tell you i think ask.com is easer to me but this is opponion.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Understand the forum rules and make your topic title specific.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well people think that Google is the best search engine because of all the adons it has but those aren't in your search they are just other programs. I think for searching itself though it is really nice and it seems faster to load for me anyway. I do think though that ask.com is cool because you can see pages before you go to them.

I would have to say that Google is the best search engine I have ever laid eyes on. I think one time I read an article about the Google company and it said that it was over 1 billion dollars. Google is a big and large company. Their search engine is very easy to use. And it also has more search options than any other search engine I have ever used. By search options I mean like, web, images, groups, news, maps, etc... It's amazing on how much work on they put into it. That's what I would have to say the best search engine is.

google i belive has to be the best search engine site out there....its very easy to use and they have alot of helpfull programs...i even have it as my homepage...i just think its the best =D

I heard that google was the top best search engine do you think it is or is ask .com the best well you check them both out and send me back your answer just to tell you i think ask.com is easer to me but this is opponion.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Understand the forum rules and make your topic title specific.

The other posters in this thread are right; no other search engine has the advanced technology that Google has, because none of the other search engine companies are as large and financially successful as Google has been. Although it's not a search engine per se, Yahoo! is the only other company that comes close to Google in terms of market capitalization on the NYSE. Plus Google is almost a lone pioneer in doing things like scanning millions of books into electronic media and then indexing them for on-line search. You almost need a book to understand everything that Google is capable of, and O'Reilly has put out a good one called "Google: The Missing Manual." You might see if your local library has a copy and browse through it.

In the past I always used Yahoo! But I have switched to Google ever since, they are really growing and on top of that, Google provides a more extensive search request on the internet IMO. GMail continued Google's dominance over Yahoo! Now GMail are having more than 2 gb of space on their account while Yahoo! still sticks to 1 gb. The only advantage Yahoo! has over Google is their entertainment, horoscope section ... the extras which they have included. A news site, a place to watch MTVs for free, and they also provide so many other extras like games, horosopes ... etc, but nonetheless, in terms of a search engine, Google is still the best out there.

Google is the best!! No body beats google. Besides, they also have Google Video, Google Earth, and a whole lot more!! I do not like ask.com. I tried it. I could not find anything. Yahoo is ok, but i still like google.

Google use to be my favorite search engine, but recently I find myself using Yahoo WAY more. I have only used ask .com once, which was way back in elementary school because Google & Yahoo were disabled.Yahoo > Google > anything else > ask .com