xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

I Would Like To Change My Domain Name zworld.com

Right now I have zworld.trap17.com how do I get zworld.com please send me a message or post it in this.Any help at all I will accept I need help. Thankyou alot for your time.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title is important. And posting in the correct section is secondly important.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Go to the Process page https://support.xisto.com/ and change your domain to your purchased/owned domain name (option #2). This will cost you 15 credits.

Before you change your domain name, access your DNS control and change the name servers to: ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.com

You may choose not to change your domain name and add-on another domain name or park a domain name to your hosting. These are achieved through your cPanel control. Visit Hosted Members Area for topics regarding add-on and parking a domain name.

This question has been answered in Xisto Readme. Please refer to this link next time before posting a question.

Thank you.

Thankyou Buffalo for the help. I will be sure to change it when I can. Are you the one that checks all of the posts to make sure they folow the rules? Because you are always posting to help people really quick.

You're welcome. :P

Please stay within the topic and not to digress. But to answer your question, I am just a part of moderating team here in Xisto forum. You can see the full list of the moderating team here http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Every member is checking just about every post made because we build a community by doing this. Take ownership to this forum and help each other to be a better member to our forum. :)

Thank you.

Topic resolved and now closed.