xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lemonwonder

The Best Graphic Post your best graphics here

Ok, this is a forum to post some neat graphic arts you have done, NO PIXEL ART!

If you did it from a tutorial, link it, or if it was on Xisto's forum just say its title.

I will add more soon, when you add yours post comments about the people before you!

Most of mine are from tutorials on the forums, if it has yes under the image it is from the forums tutorial section, otherwise its just me playing.

Here is some of mine:

Posted Image

no

Posted Image

no

Posted Image

yes

Posted Image

yes

Posted Image

no

Edited by lemonwonder (see edit history)

Those are some pretty cool images. Takes a while for my computer to load them. Can you help me with something. (This probably doesn't fit in this catagory) Can you help me with my signature?

You have some impressive artwork there lemonwonder. I wish I were as good as you. This particular piece of work was based partly on an online tutorial that can be found at http://datingonlinesites.petanimalforum.com/pan-Grafika_na_medal/profile.aspx?user_nanoo90%23/vortex/index.php

Posted Image

How do you put in signatures all I got figured out was a text one. How do you insert images?I put in the adress and it doesn't show anything so tell me what you know I need help :) So send me a message or post it in this forum.(I would prefer that you send me a message :P ) Yes I would prefer you send me a message.

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

Lol u make sigs like pictures, you make the base, put in the text with effects and copy and paste and edit images into them, incase you are wondering its not coded.And electrik ink, that is marvellous, I am gonna try that right now, I am amazed lol! EXCELLENT!

Certainly some nice swirly things you have there. Was wondering if you had the direct links to the tutorials for yours, as you had suggested in your own post?I particuarly like the first two as they have a nice patterned feel to them. The others aren't quite stylish or original looking.

There cool, but why are they in the Poems, Lyrics, Songs forum?

I like to post one of my favorite picture on My PC. This is not a perfect picture because it is taken by myself. It reveals the beauty of my country ( India ).

Ooty Hills:

The picture is taken By me on my college tour. The place is Ooty Hills, which is a tourist place.

I have some more beautyful pictures. Butthis is not the place for publishing pictures. If u have hosting for pictures, replay me.