xisto Community
lemonwonder

Psp Error- Tut On How To Fix When you try to use the internet does your psp get an internal error?

How to go the "settings"Psp Error- Tut On How To FixIn the Answer,Next, go to settings, then system settings and click restore settings, the psp may freeze up, but it is not broken, take out the batter pack and put it back in, the settings should be restored and all should work. I can't find the "settings function"ALL button is not work exp: OWhen I press the o button, the massage is appear again.What should I do?The setting information is corrupted press the O button to restore the settings but that message keeps coming up when I press O.-reply by Nay Aye

Hello-I keep getting an error message which says 'a connection error has occured. The key information exchange timed out'. Anyone know what this means and how I can fix it?

Listen up everyone!Every case is different. In some cases, you do a full reset and it works! In some cases, the wifi card's connection is actually loose. In that case you will have to open it up, raise the screen and unplug the white connector and plug it back in. Please note that this may not work for you. If that's not the case, well, plain and simple...YOU NEED A NEW WIFI CARD!

I did the whole thing that you said, but my psp still says it.

Hey .. i know ho to fix thx prob i just fixed mine two days ago ... its really easy to fix this prob .. just download idstorage manager and open it with psp then go to key no 0x045 and edit that key .. write 00010001001002 in that key and the error 80410aob shuld have gone

If that solution not worked for you then this will work 100% .. just download idstorage manager and open it with psp then go to key no 0x045 and edit that key .. write 00010001001002 in that key and the error 80410aob shuld have gone

Thanks man, it did work !

First of all, psp can browse the internet with its simple browser.
BUT! What you may not know is that there is a bug where when you try to search or use a wireless lan connection (WLAN) the psp may say something like:

Internal Error
(80410A0B)

To fix this without any memory loss, take out the UMD which is in the psp, and also take out the memory card.

Next, go to settings, then system settings and click restore settings, the psp may freeze up, but it is not broken, take out the batter pack and put it back in, the settings should be restored and all should work.

Sony hotlines dont seem to tell you how to fix it, many people often go buy a new or swap their psps, but all you need to do is this!

Tutorial Written By

Lemonwonder