xisto Community
Paul

Make $10 Money Instantly Or Free Domain Of Your Choice! Credit Card Required - I will pay via PayPal personally

Ok, first of all, this is a NO B.S. offer.

This is how it works:

Once you PM me, I will pay you $5 USD upfront via PayPal.

Along with the money, I will send you a referral link. You will have to visit the site that the referral link points to and complete ONE offer. I RECOMMEND the TICKLE offer which costs $5 - that's why I'm paying you the $5. If you are uncomfortable with Tickle, you can choose Blockbuster, Netflix and other trusted companies!

You will need a credit card to signup with tickle and complete the offer.

Once you complete the offer and the referral point is added to my account, I will send you $10 immediately to you PayPal account.

Thats it, you lose nothing, you make $10!

If you are interested in this 'deal' or 'mutualism', please PM me.

Any further questions? PM me for more info!

Note to mods: I am not posting any referral links on the post. I just read the TOS for info on referral links, and to the best of my knowledge I am abiding by the TOS of Xisto. This is just a way for other Xisto members to make $10 without losing ANYTHING!

What's in it for me? The 'gift'I receive is worth a little more than what I'll spend by paying referals.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
DISCLAIMER! Xisto and Xisto Corporation is not responsible for this transaction. Please be advised.
Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

Doesn't five dollars up front basically mean free five dollars? Seeing as there's no real contract or anything, you wouldn't really be able to do anything if someone didn't follow through...

Heh. Ten dollars is not enough to make someone--or at least me--sign up to something, that i've never heard of before, with my credit card.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

I must agree with Truefusion. $10 is not enough. My credit card is just that, MY credit card, and it is entirely too easy for someone to steal your info and CC number off the internet. I have never, and will never use my credit card for any online transactions for any reason.

Do you know what this looks like? It looks like one of the scam emails I get sent everyday.

Look at it this way -- this is almost the same thing as someone asking you for your bank account number so they can transfer $1 million dollars to your account because your far "relatives" have died and you were the closest one linked to them...

This is not worth my credit card. There are no free lunches!!

Hmm... This doesn't seem right to me. I've met a lot of people and not one will be willing to give money to a complete stranger, especially not over the internet.Either way, My credit card isn't going anywhere near this.

I bet this is one of those free ipod referal links that you'll give us... I don't find paying 5 people 10$ for a free ipod something bad, but this is quite dangerous, even for the person who has created this offer.

That's pretty cleaver, yes.... you give 5 to take 15 or more, you earn more money then you spend because you have some kind of contract with someone. but you won't get far, this is no a way to earn your living, you will make money but, one day, you will notice that you will need a better idea to earn more money, because you will most likely need it if you want to go on with your life.Hope you understand.

Interested

Make $10 Money Instantly Or Free Domain Of Your Choice!

Replying to Paul

I am interested send the 5$ to catlin_massier@hotmail.Com and then email me the link so I can get started

-reply by catlin

--- NOTE BY ADMIN ---

The user has asked interested members to send him a PM. A PM is a personal Message which can be sent from inside the Forum.

In order to send a PM, you need to signup at the forum.

Sign up: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register