xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Which Type Of Death Will You Choose ?

I'd easily pick getting hanged. All the other options either straight out bloody kill you or shut your body down. Hanging is supposed to make your body release a ton of endorphins while you are dying. Hence why there are many cases of autoerotic asphyxiation. I figure I want to be happy and high and full of emotion(even if it's pain, hate, and anguish)when I die, no point going down subtly. Plus I could yell obscene threats that my ghost is gonna haunt my executer forever and fun stuff like that. But I can also understand people wanting to go quietly, peaceful in their last moments of living, it's just not for me. I hope they let me play some heavy metal in the background to get my adrenaline up also.

Firing Squad for sure, all others freak me out though I might choose Lethal Injection too, well hard to decide now.

I would choose the firing squad too it is easy fast. In the other options you are suffering and i know you got to pay for your crimes but knowing that you are going to die any min and this could be your last breath that just makes the pain even worse so the firing squad is what i would have picked.

Firing Squad. Quick and painless the other ones seem slow and painful. :P

even though I don't wanna die in any of those conditions lol.I would most definitely choose the firing squad its fast and painless.I most definitely don't wanna die hanging,in a gas chamber or in electric chair they are in my advice the worst way to die I think nobody deserves to die like this we're not animals.

Well, I realize you're speaking hypothetically, but your options are too limited. You be the prisoner on death row - me, I prefer dying free.Now as to the manner of my death, I'll swim against the current here and say I would like to die by cold steel. I'd like to have a great battle with say 50 enemies and then go down with a knife thrust in a vital organ after killing off at least fifteen. And when I fall down into a pool of blood, I want most of that pool of blood to not be mine, but the blood of the id**ts I've sent screaming down to hell before me. It would indeed be a fine death to die. I realize this sort of death is not easily available in the west, where they hide behind guns, but in many places in the east you can still go off this way (in a battle of steel) if you really want to. And yes, I'm in the east.In some parts of the east, the death described above is considered the finest, the bravest and the best sort of death to die.It may seem barbaric to people in the west, but I think that it is a fine death. No life is worth living that doesn't demand from you some courage - similarly, no death is worth dying that doesn't demand from you great courage. When the time comes to die, you must look death right in the eye and smile in his very teeth. Let those around you be in awe of the manner of your death, and also, if at all possible, in awe of the manner in which you live.Death row? How on earth would any force in the world get you there if you truly choose to die free?

Lethal Injection or Hanging. Lethal Injection you don't feel anything i think right? Though since i'd be on death row i probably deserve the harshest punishment they had, but since i really am not on death row i care if i can feel it or not. Hanging would be okay, as long as its done correctly it should work and be not that painful right?