xisto Community
nitesh

Blu Ray Discs About Blu Ray Disks

Ehh....im not to crazy about them. The blue ray disks are the reason why the PS3 is about 600 dollars. Ya they hold a lot more and you can have better graphics on them but their very exspencive which is why the PS3 should of stuck with the same disks they were using.
As for holding music and videos i would say it does a great job but for games....no way. I did have a case of blue rays and i used them for music and i was able to hold over 70 songs on it, as for movies it may be a little hard to beleave but i was able to hold 2 movies on one disk.

Overall there are really nice for music and movies, as for games they wont be making a lot of money cause their to exspensive.

All new products start out really really expensive especially technology as significant as this. Did you notice the price of DVD's and their players when they first came out? Trust me these will slowly lower in price. And no Playstation shouldn't have just gone with dvd's when blu ray gets cheaper and everyone has it, everyone would have yelled at sony for not putting it in their machine.

The question isn't blu ray or no blu ray, the question is blu ray or HD Dvd. One of them is certainly going to win, the question is which one. Different movie companies are going for different formats. It's the whole 8-track vs. tape thing all over again...