xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nitesh

Nokia 6630 About Nokia 6630 and uses

I have Nokia 6630 - first ever 3G smart phone from Nokia.I bought it in this month only and I have installed few useful apps over it.Except calls and SMS, I use it for - listening songs- watching videos- taking pics (although digicam works better than this but can't bring cam everywhere)- reading docs- dictionary- image editing- playing chess- setting alarms (as I am bad at remembering things)- transferring files- recoding sounds and videos- editing office documents including spreadsheets- storing my private information in password protected appsIf I get internet connection, I would like to use it for- Browse websites- Email- ChattingAny new uses that you would like to share?

I had a 6600 in the past , like 3 years ago and your 6630 is the Next model made from 6600. It was a good phone for it's time but now it's overrun by these days phones.When it was launched with that smart symbian , 1.3 camera and huge display it was a HIT and even the price wasn't that big. In the old days it was so good that even when his "rival" was launched , the 6680 .. one year later 6630 was still more known and used than the 6680.What me and maybe other people seek when buying a phone of this kind is to be able to play games and find usefull apps for it , this is what made the 6630 so popular. Almost every .sis (symbian games/app) was working without any problems on it and that was rare back then.

Dear friend I don’t know much about this model as I ambasically using a sony erricson model and the second phone which I am having isa Nokia 3110c. Yes I have also heard a lot about 3G technology launched by BSNLbut don’t know much about the functional facilities of this technology.

This phone totaly rocks! I've had it almost 1 year and i was very pleased with it. Most of all, i like the Symbian applications and NGage games that you can install with some researching on Google. Very nice phone, support's 2GB MMC memory card, MP3, built in Real player and 3G! The 3G is big opportunity for some newbies at 3G technology because this phone is cheap. Here, in Macedonia this phone costs aroud 30 euros. I recommend it to all users with the issue low budget :)