xisto Community
Lyon2

Report Button Doesn't Work Advice admin to act imediatly.

When i try to submit a report of a topic/post, i can't do it because it shows up a page that has nothing to do with it.I advice a moderator/admin to act now, it is not the first time i try to report a topic/post, and this has beeing going for days now, i don't know if you know that, but i though it was better to say this in a topic since i can't report anything due to the problem i have described.

This has been announced many times and the moderators and staff no this already. If you have a topic to report or any post, make a link to the topic in a private message as well as any information regarding what you are reporting and send it to a moderator. If you want you can look at which ones are online first to get the report in faster.

this has been duly-noted and queued in the things-to-do list of admin opaque, and will be dealt with very soon -- hopefully when opaque has a more generous free time to do it. :)

and as plenoptic has noted above, simply PM a moderator (better if you PM a couple of moderators) with the link and the detail of your report. you can filter out the names of moderators here.

this is the work-around we have to deal with until the time the REPORT button and the accompanying centralized NEW REPORTS module tied up with these forums have been updated.

topic closed. just PM any moderator if further discussion is needed so this can be re-opened.