xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tezza

Command & Conquer 3!

I am really looking forward to this now. The screenshots look so detailed, and that trailer was just fricken sweet! I felt all strange inside. I can't wait until it comes out now, next year though :)

Wow, that is so effing amazing. I thought command and conquer series were dead. My all time favorites were command and conquer 2: red alert, and command and conquer 64. I didnt really ever like the other versions that have come out. Wow, they have come a long way with those graphics, they look awesome.

The question is what are the system requirements.Maybe you need a Dual Core CPU with 2G RAM , and a big video card.While Red Alert 2 runs almost on any computer with 256MB RAM.(Red Alert 1 could even be played with 80486.)Ofcourse the graphics of Red Alert 1 were very low.

Maybe you need a Dual Core CPU with 2G RAM , and a big video card.

LOL, most high end game require a minimum of:
512 MB RAM
128 MB VC
And PIV or AMD ATHLON processors and their equivalent

and for recommended requirements:
1 GB RAM
258 - 1GB VC
And 2Ghz or more processor speed.

:)

I cant wait for it :) The graphics look amazing and im probably going to buy it as soon as it comes out. Its funny though. Have you seen that they now sell the box set with all 10 Command & Conquer games just in one box. Its weird.... I dont like it any how.Bring on Red Alert 3!

its not red alart its a new general serie's red alart serie's have bin discontinued for ages now if am correct. There are movies on the internet of C&C3 maybe you shoud post them with your topic? :)I really enjoy these games, altho after whyle they do get boring in the old days but now we got online gameplay gues all be playing it a year long with bairly any sleep :P godda love gaming XD

My computer is dieing just looking at those screenshots. :) The trailer looked great, but I am more interested in game play. As it is EA, and they have a habit of screwing up games, I will wait for the reviews before I decide to buy the game.

wow, those graphics look amazing and a friend of mine agrees with me and says that they look superb compared to games like command and conquer, red alert 2. My friend used to play red alert 2 all the time and I used to play other games, which were based on the same kind of storyline.Playing these kinds of games was really great fun, especially when the games were taken online.Having recently spoken to my friend, between us we have come to an agreement that the required system specs are quite high, especially when compared to the old specifications of what games such as the old red alert 2 game had.Both I and my friend reckon that the game will be amazing on the xbox360, especially online, since so many people have an xbox360 with an online gamertag, command and conquer red alert came out on the playstation. I haven't actually played this game on the playstation, but according to other people I chat with, they all said to me that the game was a very fun game to play. They say the graphics are low. I wouldn't really know as I haven't tried it, but I suppose as long as the game is enjoyable, the graphics don't really matter a lot.Both I and my friend reckon that the Command and Conquer 3 game should be really good.

Edited by sportytalk (see edit history)

Oh guys, comon'!! The game has been out like 2 days ago? Why don't I see any updates around C&C topics?How was the game? Nice? Superb? Godlike? I envy my friends for having gaming laptops and I don't :'(. I can only play when I get back to my own country, where I will fully enjoy a pure gaming moment, and nothing else. :lol:Comon', let's talk about it.. I definitely wanna know the whole story.. so at the end, GDI fail to save the world? Scrin took over? Or NOD were the master of all destruction?