xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
idandush

Get Paid 4 Cool Surveys Games Affiliates & Offers 3 Sign Up Great Program

Posted Image

Click the banner to join

Notice from Dooga:
Referals are strictly prohibited. Posting disabled for 7 days (Reason: First post is advertising, hence I have a reason to believe that the user is registering for the sole purpose of advertising.)

Your are a new member and this is your first topic, and that is why i am going to forgive you for this very bad topic.First, referer links, text or image (banner) ads are not allowed, or do you think that the Xisto admin (Opaque) is going to allow someone to win money or anything else by people clicking on your referer links, i don't think so, even if you weren't earning money, that's forbidden.Second, this topic is not for the freebies forum, after you erase that referer link, you could then put this topic in the make money forum.Don't make this kind of mistakes again.

Howdy! I'm Cathy Smith and I'm a new member in this forum. I have read an article that there is a site where you will just survey and they will pay you. Simon was the name of the writer of that article that he earn much. He is only 18 years old but he already earn much because of that site. I just forgot what site it is.

cutie_tech123 :lol:
Hey guys came across this get paid to site a couple weeks ago and thought id try them out.

Didn't do much with them to test. I got a check yesterday from them for $38 bucks.

I will be using them more now that I have gotten paid.

check it out yourself
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
:)