xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gpinvest

I Work With Great Pay Per Click Program

Looks pretty cool but I'm not so sure. It looks like it has a lot of features but it says it has over 10,000 members with only a payout of just over $20,000 which means on average a member would get paid $2. I don't know about that. Wouldn't you think that a place with that many members would pay out a bit more money then that? How long has this company been around for anyway? I don't know maybe it's a glitch or a lot of the members aren't active but I'd like to know why they aren't active as well. On average how much are you paid, and over how long of a period of time?

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

it is really cowardish to believe these sites.... there are thousands of sites like this in the internet. go for well established ad services like google adsense, adbrite etc ... you can always count on these sites. they are genuine. its money matter and one needs to review it wisely before using it.

not a scam but to actually get anywhere in anytime soon you need a truck load of referrals and have to do alot of stuff for nickels and dimes, they do pay, I have been paid, but not the best program out there. This and many7 sites like are more paid to read rather than ppc.

not a scam but to actually get anywhere in anytime soon you need a truck load of referrals and have to do alot of stuff for nickels and dimes, they do pay, I have been paid, but not the best program out there. This and many7 sites like are more paid to read rather than ppc.

i dont like new ppc sites. i have adsense and it doesnt pay me much. i hate adsense. i have used bidvertiser and its like another joke! so i wonder any more site will be a good choice. i like adbrite though. i like the varity of ads provided by adbrit instead of google with century old ad formats. i wonder why google is dumbenough!
that site looks good but as i said im not among those who wants to try out new things