xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicviqbe

Doubts About Hosting I Need! I have a webpage but I dont now where host it for free

Hello to all, which happens is that I need to lodge a web page that they have assigned to me as project in the university.

I am a student of Informatic Systems Engineering, and in the course of Advanced Programming they have assigned the creation of a web page to me.

The web page is designed in Macromedia Dreamweaver, with a database MySQL 5, and programmed in NetBeans, using Struts, Servlets and the Apache Tomcat 5.0 server.

And the quiestion is: Does Xisto serve me as host for this web page?

Well if you made it in Dreamweaver with MySQL it will work fine I have no clue what NetBeans is I would have to get back to you on that or you would have to wait for someone to respond, whichever comes first.

netBeans is an IDE of development of Java applications. The page Web is in construction still, but it is developed in Java, on a Apache Tomcat 5 server, is connected to a data base MySQL, to make quieries, insert information, eliminate and update. It is developed in Java, by means of the use of Struts and Servlets. I cannot give more data them, since as soon as I am learning the development of pages Web. Another thing, if they give to the approval and profit me to obtain hosting here (Xisto), would be single by a time, since single I need the lodging to present/display the complete page Web to my professor of course.

Oh, thanks... I was checking the homepage (not http://forums.xisto.com/) and I found this:

:: FREE WEB Hosting Features ::

1. Sub-Domain or Domain Hosting

2. Cpanel (latest release updated automatically)

3. Fantastico 2

4. 50 - 250 mb space [ 50 mb provided initially ]

5. 500 - 20,000 mb Bandwidth

6. Ip Address [ Shared ]

7. Unlimited Sub-Domains

8. Unlimited Parked-Domains

9. Unlimited Addon-Domains

10. Unlimited MySQL Databases [i need <_< ]

11. Unlimited Email Accounts

12. Unlimited Email Forwarders [i need :ph34r: ]

13. Unlimited Mailing Lists

14. Unlimited Email filters

15. Unlimited Ftp Accounts

16. PERL version 5.8.X

17. TCL

18. TOMCAT [i need :( ]

19. JSP [i need :( ]

20. PHP version 4.3.X [ Safe Mode OFF with FULL GD Support ]

21. MySQL version 4.0.18-standard [i need :) ]

22. File Manager

23. FTP Manager

24. All this absolutely FREE and much much MORE!!

:( The best!

21. MySQL version 4.0.18-standard [i need wink.gif ]

Might have to use 4.0.18 instead of 5.0 ??? You will be missing out on the OOP aspect of mysql 5.

The only thing is that you have to make sure to post here to keep your website up (which I suppose you already know). Don?t forget it, because later you can go to show your site to your teacher and find that you have run out of credits. <_< That would be funny but embarrasing, hehe.

Ha ha, you are riht, for that reason I have tried to be active, not yet I reach the amount of credits necessary to ask for hosting, but already I am more near obtaining it. I have reviewed the forum and are really interesting topics in which it could make a post, the bad thing is that I speak Spanish and the English is not my strength. I thank for all you to take care of my doubts.